Posts : 209
On a hill in the center of the village, to the left of the highway, stands the majestic Svyatoduhovskaya church with a bell tower. The temple was built in 1795 by Master Ferenc Tecca.
The first written mention of the village of Muzhievo dates back to 1232. The population of the village is two thousand people. The ruins of the Dominican Church of St. John the Baptist in 1117 (rebuilt in the 16th century) have been preserved in the village in a village outside Beregova.