from 0 review
3 days / 2 nights
Transcarpathia is always beautiful, and in spring it is especially beautiful! That’s why we invite you to the “ May budget tour to the Carpathians ” to experience the festivities of spring in the amazing land. Interesting excursions and friendly people will give you an unforgettable experience! At this time in Transcarpathia is expected to bloom the Valley of Daffodils. Don’t miss it!
Here you will see:
May Transcarpathia is already waiting for you!
– 10:30 – Gathering of the group, meeting of tourists at the railway station Uzhgorod with a representative of the tour operator “About the Carpathians”.
– Excursion walk through the historical center of the ancient and eternally young Uzhhorod , (if nature is favorable, you will see the city, which is shrouded in the colors of sakura). The streets of Uzhgorod, retaining a trace of various styles and eras, lead us, accompanied by the aroma of coffee and the ringing of churches and cathedrals of various denominations through the pale pink haze of Japanese cherry blossoms.
– Get to know the cute bronze mini-sculptures of the city.
– Visiting cozy cafes of the city and tasting real Transcarpathian coffee. It is not for nothing that they say that Lviv is famous for its cafes, and Uzhgorod – for coffee.
– Acquaintance with the sacred monument of Ukraine – the oldest functioning church of the 11th century
– Acquaintance with the cult ethno-restaurant “Children at the notary” : history of origin, original Transcarpathian humor, interesting biography of the owner.
– Swimming in the thermal springs on the ranch Golden Mountain
– 17.00 – return to Uzhgorod. Check-in.
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Free time.
Optional: Excursion to Synevyr (600 UAH / person).
– Moving to Pylypets to the picturesque Shipit waterfall. Along the way, tourists will see a beautiful mountain panorama, learn ancient legends and legends of the mysterious Carpathians.
– Not far from Shipot, the ascent on the chairlift to the alpine meadows of Borzhava on Mount Gimba, which offers an amazing panoramic view of the Carpathians. The height of the mountain is 1300 meters above sea level, the length of the road is 1600 meters, the ascent time is 15 minutes.
– Lunch in the hut. Hutsul cuisine is recommended for completeness of impressions.
– Excursion to the Intermountain National Reserve to the high mountain lake Synevyr.
– Excursion to the rehabilitation center for bears. It was built in the middle of the Carpathian Mountains in the Mizhhirya region. Its area is 14 hectares. Shelter for thirty bears. Everyone has a personal den, which is no different from natural. The dens are dug in the ground, covered with moss and roots. There are several artificial lakes in the center where bears bathe.
– Return to Uzhhorod.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Check out.
– Excursion to the Valley of Daffodils , if it blooms so far; if you don’t bloom – swimming in the thermal pools in Velyatino “Warm Waters”.
– Daffodil Valley is 257 hectares planted with small white stars and an intoxicating aroma in the air. Nowadays, natural thickets of daffodils are found only in alpine meadows. They got to the valley of the river Khustets, escaping from the glacier, many thousands of years ago.
– Lunch at the “Kolyba opryshkiv”. The best dishes of Transcarpathian cuisine.
– Moving to the village of Iza, where you can see and buy unique products of folk craftsmen from willow.
– Excursion to a unique farm in the village of Iza, where spotted deer have taken root. These wonderful animals are so accustomed to people who eat from the hands and willingly take pictures with tourists.
– Visit to the cheese factory in the village of Nyzhne Selishche. Here, some of the best eco-friendly cheeses in Ukraine are made using ancient Swiss technology. Tourists will have an excursion during which they can learn all about cheese, as well as taste and buy different varieties of Seliska cheese: “Narcissus”, “Khust”, “Selisky”.
– 18:00 – transfer to Mukachevo railway station.
– 19:00 – transfer to Uzhhorod railway station.
Recommended time of arrival in Uzhgorod: until 10:30.
Information about the meeting: a meeting of tourists by a representative of the travel agency “About the Carpathians” with a sign “May tour to the Carpathians” in the waiting room near the fountain.
Please provide arrival details (exact arrival time, train number, car number, tourist phone number) immediately after purchasing train tickets. For tourists who did not provide data on arrival min. 5 days before the day of arrival – independent arrival at the hotel.
The firm reserves the right to change the program without changing the scope of services provided. The time and place of gathering tourists for excursions can be adjusted. Walking tour – does not include transport services.
Transport service in free time is not provided.
documents: Infolist for the tour (issued 5-6 days before arrival), passport, birth certificate for children.
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations coexist. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and proximity to other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
Khust is one of the oldest cities in Transcarpathia. Already in the 9th century. here appeared the first ancient Slavic settlements, which became part of Kievan Rus. Among the unique natural treasures of a magnificent pearl looks like a wonderful ski resort. After sports, tourists are invited to visit the Church of the Annunciation and St. Nicholas, the Gothic Elizabethan Church of the 13th century, the Synagogue of the early last century and preserved old houses with red tiled roofs.
In ancient chronicles the mention of the village of Iza first occurs in 1387. Next to it, archaeologists have discovered 2 mounds dating back to 1-3 centuries. not. In addition, the place became famous for the fact that its inhabitants took part in the Hungarian peasant wars of 1514 in the 19th century. folk craftsmen have once again attracted attention with their stunning wickerwork and now Iza is a recognized center of wickerwork. In 1921, the St. Nicholas Monastery with its church appeared here, where the revival of Orthodoxy in Transcarpathia began after a century of Uniate rule. Nearby is a deer farm where beautiful Manchurian spotted deer are raised.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the embankment of Uzhgorod, walk towards the forest of UzhNU. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.
Leave a Reply