4 days / 3 nights
May spa tour to Transcarpathia 2020 – useful baths in the thermal springs of Kosino and Velyatino, in hydrogen sulfide vats and bischofite vats; acquaintance with the architecture of ancient Uzhgorod, horseback riding, and if nature is favorable, also admiring the sakura blossoms in Uzhgorod or the Valley of Daffodils in Khust. Give yourself and your loved ones a pleasant wellness SPA-holiday in Transcarpathia for the May holidays!
In the program May spa tour to Transcarpathia you will visit:
The May spa tour in Zakarpattia is exactly what you need to relax your body and soul after gray days.
– 10:30 – Meeting of the group at the railway station Uzhhorod, meeting of tourists with a representative of the tour operator “About the Carpathians”.
– Departure for an excursion.
– Easy and beautiful excursion to the resort of Vojvodina “Schönborn Park, horses and trout”.
– Take a break from the hustle and bustle, forget about work and everything, feel the childlike carefreeness that gives real joy and passion for life. Vojvodina Resort is the place where you can truly immerse yourself in the unique nature of the Carpathians, as well as feel like a real Austrian aristocrat and enjoy the touch of caring human hands to nature – Schönborn Park. It was recently restored, after so many years of oblivion.
– Excursion on the territory of the park. Acquaintance with the history of Transcarpathia in different historical periods.
– Free time – a walk around the beautiful Lake Tour.
– Next you will find a fisherman – fishing for river rainbow trout. While you walk along the fishponds, the fish you catch will be amazingly tasty in the Hungry Trout restaurant.
– Bathing in vats on bischofite.
– Lunch of trout.
– Excursion to the stable. Horseback riding or carriage riding.
– Moving to Uzhgorod. Check-in.
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Departure for a spa tour of the hydrogen sulfide vats in Lumshory.
-Moving to the ancient highland village of Lumshory: a walk to the picturesque small waterfalls;
-Swimming in tubs on an open fire and in a mountain river. Unforgettable impressions: nice and useful!
– Optional: tasting-lunch of delicious dishes of Transcarpathian cuisine in the best ethno-gastronomic restaurant of Transcarpathia (200 UAH / person).
– Nevytsky Castle – history and legends; beautiful panoramas of the Uzhanskaya valley; great photos to remember!
– Return to Uzhgorod.
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– Moving to Kosino:
– Swimming in thermal pools; visiting the Royal Sauna Complex.
– Lunch at a Hungarian restaurant. Very tasty Hungarian cuisine.
– Excursion walk through the center of Beregovo. Buying souvenirs.
– Excursion to the old cellar with tasting of unique house wines made by ancient technologies.
– Return to Uzhgorod.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Check out.
– A trip to Khust region.
– Excursion to the Valley of Daffodils , if the valley blooms, if not bloom – move to Velyatyn, swimming in the thermal pools “Warm Waters”.
– Daffodil Valley is a unique natural site where a high-altitude daffodil species grows. This flower is common in the Balkans, the Alps and the Carpathians at altitudes of 1100-2060 m. In this valley, the narcissus narrow-leaved has survived after the ice age and has a relict character. Extremely beautiful spring phenomenon of nature!
– Bathing in very useful thermal springs “Warm waters”. Velyatino thermal waters are famous for their high content of bromine and iodine (bromine has soothing properties). Water is obtained from a well with a depth of about 1000 at a temperature of +40 to +60 degrees Celsius. Before use in procedures, thermal water is cooled to a temperature acceptable to the human body (30-38 degrees
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations coexist. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and proximity to other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
"Voevodino" is located between Uzhgorod and Svalyava in a special stunningly beautiful picturesque green area of Transcarpathia. While here in the tourist complex, travelers will be able to enjoy the view of the mountains, walks in the woods, horseback riding and picking mushrooms with berries. The infrastructure of "Vojvodina" includes everything you need for a full holiday for both adults and children. That's why it's good here at any time of the year.
The village of Nevytske is notable for the fact that Nevytsky Castle is located in it. Before him there was an ancient citadel, destroyed during the Tatar-Mongol invasion. The new fortress was built in the 13th century. on top of a hill overlooking the valley of the river Uzh. In 1644 the castle was captured and wiped off the face of the earth by the Transylvanian voivode György Rakoczi. Now the ruins of the building are preserved by historians and are available for inspection.
Transcarpathia has always been famous for its healing mineral springs. From time immemorial, it was enough to find a convenient place in a mountain hollow or pit, smear it with clay and heat the water with hot stone. Thus arose the first spa resorts. And the village of Lumshory in the Perechyn region became their central point. Locals pour mineral-enriched liquid into cast iron vats. The oldest of the tanks used today dates back to 1600. Such bathing, especially contrasting, has a unique health effect for the functioning of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
Beregovo is one of the best thermal resorts in the world. There is a very strong influence of Hungarian culture. Travelers will be greeted by unique historical and architectural monuments, among which it is recommended to get acquainted with the palace of the county court, the Reformed Church, the Roman Catholic Church of the 12th century. or the ancient bridge over the river Verke. And then you should visit the restaurant, which offers a very tasty menu with local wine.
Kosino is the westernmost location in Ukraine. The village is located in a bowl of mountains just 0.5 km from the Hungarian border. At the end of the 20th century. unique thermal springs were discovered here. Their mineral composition does not coincide with any of the world's deposits. It helps heal patients suffering from diseases of the nerves, heart, blood vessels and joints. Have water and tonic effect. Therefore, tourists are invited to try the effects of a variety of baths, saunas, hammams, Roman, salt and grass burrows.
Khust is one of the oldest cities in Transcarpathia. Already in the 9th century. here appeared the first ancient Slavic settlements, which became part of Kievan Rus. Among the unique natural treasures of a magnificent pearl looks like a wonderful ski resort. After sports, tourists are invited to visit the Church of the Annunciation and St. Nicholas, the Gothic Elizabethan Church of the 13th century, the Synagogue of the early last century and preserved old houses with red tiled roofs.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the embankment of Uzhgorod, walk towards the forest of UzhNU. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.