Church of the Introduction of the Holy mother of God in the village of Torun

17
0
(0)

The first written mention of Torun is found in documents of the first half of the XVII century. Since the present church, as evidenced by the date carved on the door frame, built in the early XIX century (1809), we can assume, taking into account the piety of the Transcarpathians, that in the village and before 1809, there may have been some Church, which has not been preserved evidence.

The current Church is located in the center of the village on a high ledge of the mountain on the left Bank of the River. The Church is three-chimney, with a wide tower over Babinets with baroque the finish is covered with gilded tin. Rectangular frame Navi wider than the rest of the frame. The roof of Navi and Babinets is two-pitched, rather high, located above the Box roof of Navi and the flat roof of Babinets. The Eastern log house is covered by a lower roof, which, like the roof of Navi and Babinets, rises rapidly. Piddashya, which surrounds the Church on the perimeter, on the Western facade passes into a two-tiered platform, which is one with Babinets, because it is made simultaneously with it. At first, the porch was in the form of an open arcade on carved columns. Add sophistication temple’s carved cornice and crowns of log cabins, shaped in the form of “Kacerov”. Now there is a glazed porch, which has changed the architecture of the Church to a certain extent. In the interior of the Church, the passage between the Babinets and the nave, decorated with carvings, attracts attention.

Torunska Church Introduction Of The Holy Mother Of God, built with eaten In 1809, so similar to the pripepskaya Church, of course, without repeating it, that the idea of the common authors of both churches suggests itself.

The Church monument is successfully complemented by a wooden bell tower with pine semicolon, rectangular, two-tiered, with an octagonal tent overlap. In the upper tier of the bell tower are arched openings. In the lower two doors have been preserved.

Unfortunately, in 1994, the Church and bell tower were covered with shiny metal-coated.

Наскільки корисною була ця стаття?

Натисніть на зірку, щоб оцінити статтю!

Середній рейтинг 0 / 5. Підрахунок голосів: 0

Поки немає голосів! Будьте першим, хто оцінить цю статтю.

Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!

Давайте покращимо цю статтю!

Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?

{{ reviewsOverall }} / 5 Користувачів (0 голосів)
Подобається
Що люди говорять ... Залиште свій відгук
Order by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar User Avatar
Проверенный
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Залиште свій відгук

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one