The first written mention of Torun is found in documents of the first half of the XVII century. Torunska Church of the Introduction of the blessed virgin, built from spruce in 1809, is so similar to prislipska Church, of course, without repeating it, that the idea of joint authors of both temples suggests itself.
In der Nähe von Tauben begannen die Grafen von Schönborn 1878, Wasser aus den Quellen «MARGIT», «Wiesen-Erzebet» und «Pannonia-jofija»zu extrahieren. Damals wurden mit Hilfe eines solchen Wassers Erkrankungen der oberen Atemwege, des Darms, der Nieren und der Gallenblase sowie Diabetes mellitus behandelt.
Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому
каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!