The village of solochin in svalyavsky district was first mentioned in 1430. The village has a population of 1250 inhabitants. It stretches between the mountains of Kraha and Tetanic. The name of the village alludes to the saline soil rich in mineral waters. There are more than a dozen springs near the village. For example, at the foot of mount Tesanik there is a hydrogen sulfide spring, and in The belasovitsa tract there is a source of "Volkov kvas", named after the name of the owner of this source in the Austro-Hungarian period, when local water was traded throughout the Empire.
Sightseeing in Khust should start with the Church of St. Elizabeth, which is located at the intersection of Constitution and Carpathian Sich streets. The reformed Church of the XIII-XIV centuries consists of three parts: an independent tower, a nave and an apse organically United with them. The walls of the temple are decorated with Gothic Windows. During the restoration in 2005, interesting frescoes of the XV century depicting knights in armor were found inside the temple. A similar Church of the XIII-XIV centuries was preserved in the village of Vyshkovo in the Khust district.
Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому
каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!