In winter, Mezhgorye becomes extremely popular for a variety of tourists and travelers who love skiing. It is for them that two famous ski resorts operate in Mezhgorye: "Alliance" and "Kamenka".
Seedlings of Japanese cherry, brought to the city over Uzh in 1923 from Austria. Nowadays, cherry trees are distributed throughout Uzhgorod. Most of them can be observed in the area of Galagi. The fact is that in the 1920s and 1930s, the Czech authorities actively developed this part of the city. Today it is the center of Uzhgorod. In the Czechoslovakian period of Glagov was a very swampy area. That is why the local soil was not suitable for many trees. The Czechs decided to plant cherry trees in Galaga, which have successfully taken root in a soft and humid climate.
The Church in the village of Belasovitsa was probably built by the same craftsmen as the Church in the neighboring village of Kotelnitsa. But since no Church community agreed to a direct repetition of an existing Church, the masters had to show miracles of ingenuity to avoid repeating themselves. According to the old-time churchman Mikhail Halus (born in 1921), whose father and grandfather were also churchmen, the Church of St. Nicholas was built by craftsmen from lazov Vasily Lomaga and Vasily Dalekorey. The Church was built in 1890.
In 1981, the Museum of the outstanding Transcarpathian artist Fedor Manaylo was founded in Uzhgorod.
Entering the Museum, tourists will be able to feel the unique multi-faceted talent of the artist, get acquainted with the works that he left behind. His creative heritage is very diverse: paintings, drawings, decorations, book miniatures, and the like. Most of his works are dedicated to his native land. They are called a real encyclopedia of Verkhovyna. The artist also engaged in the cultivation of ornamental melons, which he turned into works of art. He applied various patterns to them while they were still growing. In total, the Museum has more than two thousand exhibits.
On the territory of Yasin itself, there are 2 tow lifts. The smaller one has length m and is situated on the mountain Kostylivka. The track for skiers in this place is 200 meters wide and is characterized by a small height difference of 70 meters. Just 10 minutes ' walk from Yasin city center. The gentle descent of this route is very convenient for adults and children who are first getting on skis.
Kolochava consists of five farms: Lazi, Hump, Bradolets, Sukhar, Mereshor, and the length of Kolochava is more than 15 kilometers.
Kolochava was once famous for the novel "Nikolai shugay" by the Czech Communist writer Ivan Olbracht. A novel dedicated to the fate of the last Carpathian Robin Oleksa. Until now, Kolochava is visited annually by many tourists from the Czech Republic.
Kolochava is known primarily as a village-Museum. There are as many as ten Museum institutions operating here. They are dedicated to folk architecture, narrow-gauge railway, bokorash Soviet school, Czech school, Arpad line, internationalist soldiers, UPA soldiers and Ivan Olbracht. Each Museum impresses with its uniqueness and uniqueness.
On a clear Sunny day, you can see The Church of St. Nicholas in the village of Upper Studeniy, located on the slope of a hill. The village of Upper Studenyj mizhgirye district of Transcarpathian region is situated on the Dividing range. The lowest average annual temperature in Transcarpathia was recorded here. The wooden temple made of spruce beams, which has been preserved here, is the most developed type of boykovo temple
there are two routes in voevodino. One of them is 900 meters long and is intended for adults and belongs to the category of medium difficulty. The second track, which is located on mount krasia, has a length of 300 meters and is intended for children. The height difference on highways does not exceed 100 m. There is a rope lift and a baby lift. Arrangement of descents is carried out with a ratrak. The trails are well lit in the evening and at night. Snow in" voevodino " lies from December to April.