This village has always been noted for its developed recreational potential. The flow of tourists to Novoselitsa has grown significantly in recent years, after the ski Busa with tow lifts was opened here. The ski track itself is 1200 meters long. The tow lift with ratrak operates on 950 m of the route, its capacity is 850 people per hour. The height difference on the novoselitsa ski track is 270 m.
The first written mention of Torun is found in documents of the first half of the XVII century. Torunska Church of the Introduction of the blessed virgin, built from spruce in 1809, is so similar to prislipska Church, of course, without repeating it, that the idea of joint authors of both temples suggests itself.
Seedlings of Japanese cherry, brought to the city over Uzh in 1923 from Austria. Nowadays, cherry trees are distributed throughout Uzhgorod. Most of them can be observed in the area of Galagi. The fact is that in the 1920s and 1930s, the Czech authorities actively developed this part of the city. Today it is the center of Uzhgorod. In the Czechoslovakian period of Glagov was a very swampy area. That is why the local soil was not suitable for many trees. The Czechs decided to plant cherry trees in Galaga, which have successfully taken root in a soft and humid climate.
In the center of the village, to the left of the highway, you can see the silhouette of a wooden three-pipe Dmitrievsky Church. It was built in 1780 from spruce beams in the style of Maramorosh Gothic. This temple has preserved works of artistic carving of the XVIII century and tempera painting of the XVII century. Unfortunately, the roof of the temple is covered with tin.
The ski complex in the village of Veliky is relatively new. The successful location of the resort attracts many tourists.
Four tracks of the complex and snowtub are located on the peaks of Long Grun and Yafunkuvata. The total length of the trails is 4.5 km. There are two tow lifts, a snow tube lift, a snow truck and a system of artificial snowmaking with snow cannons.
Kolochava consists of five farms: Lazi, Hump, Bradolets, Sukhar, Mereshor, and the length of Kolochava is more than 15 kilometers.
Kolochava was once famous for the novel "Nikolai shugay" by the Czech Communist writer Ivan Olbracht. A novel dedicated to the fate of the last Carpathian Robin Oleksa. Until now, Kolochava is visited annually by many tourists from the Czech Republic.
Kolochava is known primarily as a village-Museum. There are as many as ten Museum institutions operating here. They are dedicated to folk architecture, narrow-gauge railway, bokorash Soviet school, Czech school, Arpad line, internationalist soldiers, UPA soldiers and Ivan Olbracht. Each Museum impresses with its uniqueness and uniqueness.
Seedlings of Japanese cherry, brought to the city over Uzh in 1923 from Austria. Nowadays, cherry trees are distributed throughout Uzhgorod. Most of them can be observed in the area of Galagi. The fact is that in the 1920s and 1930s, the Czech authorities actively developed this part of the city. Today it is the center of Uzhgorod. In the Czechoslovakian period of Glagov was a very swampy area. That is why the local soil was not suitable for many trees. The Czechs decided to plant cherry trees in Galaga, which have successfully taken root in a soft and humid climate.
Didivska lake is a remnant of the Black swamp Machar, on the site of a former sand quarry. The name comes from the village of Diyda (former name – Dedovo), which is located a few kilometers West of Beregovaya. Old-timers claim that a huge black snake with a long neck and a thick body lives in the lake. Based on this description, we can make the assumption that the diedivske monster is a relative of the world-famous monster from the Scottish Loch ness. According to local residents, earlier during night bathing on the lake, people often disappeared without a trace, and these victims were attributed to a mysterious snake. However, no such cases have been recorded in recent years.
In summer, lake Dyda is a favorite holiday destination for Transcarpathians and guests of the region. There is a sailing center on the lake, a cafe and a medical center
In 1981, the Museum of the outstanding Transcarpathian artist Fedor Manaylo was founded in Uzhgorod.
Entering the Museum, tourists will be able to feel the unique multi-faceted talent of the artist, get acquainted with the works that he left behind. His creative heritage is very diverse: paintings, drawings, decorations, book miniatures, and the like. Most of his works are dedicated to his native land. They are called a real encyclopedia of Verkhovyna. The artist also engaged in the cultivation of ornamental melons, which he turned into works of art. He applied various patterns to them while they were still growing. In total, the Museum has more than two thousand exhibits.
During the 1960s and 70s, two dozen wooden buildings of the XVIII-XX centuries were moved from the villages of the Transcarpathian region to the territory of the Museum. This is one of the first open-air museums or skansens in Ukraine. It began operation on June 27, 1970. The Museum is located not only as an " exhibition of achievements” of folk architecture of Transcarpathia, but also as a small independent village.
Grigor pintya (Pyntya the Brave) was born in the Romanian village of Megoazh on February 25, 1670. He came from a noble Romanian family. Even in his younger years, he opposed the Austrian rule. He had an excellent education, spoke several languages, traveled all over Europe, and served as an Austrian soldier. What exactly was the reason that the Transcarpathian Robin hood left the army and moved to looting is unknown. Apparently, this happened because of conflicts with local lords.
# Pinta