Блог Go-To.Rest

A Ghost in love with the Countess wanders Chynadievo...

Severe Chinadievskaya castle with two corner towers, with walls of meter thickness and with...

Winter holidays in the village of Upper Studeniy

The village of Upper Studenyj mizhgirye district of Transcarpathian region, located in the scenic mountain ranges Beskydy Skolsky. This is why this famous ski resort is often called Beskid. It is located between the town center and then take a shutter for Pylypets at an altitude of 710 m above sea level on the Bank of Studenaya river.

Transcarpathian Rums

     Transcarpathian Rums, more than known as Gypsies, they have long lived in the towns and...

Korolyovo village-pearl of Vinogradov Region

The most interesting point of travel to Vinogradovsky district The Transcarpathian region is undoubtedly...

Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker in the village...

The Church in the village of Belasovitsa was probably built by the same craftsmen as the Church in the neighboring village of Kotelnitsa. But since no Church community agreed to a direct repetition of an existing Church, the masters had to show miracles of ingenuity to avoid repeating themselves. According to the old-time churchman Mikhail Halus (born in 1921), whose father and grandfather were also churchmen, the Church of St. Nicholas was built by craftsmen from lazov Vasily Lomaga and Vasily Dalekorey. The Church was built in 1890.

Top Destinations

Africa

Discover the home of the Elephant

Asia

Reconnect with your soul

Europe

Best cities and beaches combined

Oceania

Thousands of islands await

Потрібно прочитати

Gothic Church in the village of Danilovo

In the small village of Danilovo Khust district Transcarpathian region with a population of...

The smithy-Museum “Gamora»

In the village of Lisichevo, irshavsky district (mentioned since the XIII century, the population is over 3 thousand inhabitants), the only operating water forge in Europe-the Gamora Museum on the Lisichantsi river. This modest at first glance long one-story building with a wicker fence is a living piece of history. The name of the forge, built in the first half of the XIX century on the site of the old paper mill of count Teleki, comes from the German word Hammer (hammer). Transcarpathians still call big hammers scales. #кузнягамора

Transcarpathian traditions of moonshine making

The Transcarpathian variety of Ukrainian moonshine was called palenka. Until the 1860s, the main...

Популярні історії

The Edelweiss flower is a white star of the...

In Transcarpathia, among the inaccessible rocks of Svidovets and the Hutsul Alps, grows the magic flower Edelweiss, which is popularly called shovkova kositsa, that is, the silk flower. The Latin name of the flower Leontopodium alpinum comes from the Greek words leon – lion and podion – paw, because the appearance of the inflorescence of this plant resembles a lion's paw. #quotedblbase

Church of St. Michael the Archangel in the village...

From the village Flow you should return to the Central highway and after a...

Mini-sculpture of Istvan Dendeshi

Recently, on August 25, 2019, in Uzhgorod a mini-sculpture of the Hungarian poet Istvan...

Winter holidays in the village. Bruise

Now in the village on the slopes of the eponymous Sinyak mountain, there are three tracks of medium and low complexity. The resort's trails are designed for both beginners and experienced skiers. A rapid track of 950 meters and a flat track of 1000 meters are used by adult skiers. The height difference on them is 200 meters. The third track is 400 meters long and has a height difference of 50 meters. The tracks are equipped with two types of lifts: a vertical towbar with a length of 1200 meters and a horizontal multi-lift with a length of 350 meters, which is used for children. Trails are regularly prepared by the snow groomer.

Uzhhorod Skansen

During the 1960s and 70s, two dozen wooden buildings of the XVIII-XX centuries were moved from the villages of the Transcarpathian region to the territory of the Museum. This is one of the first open-air museums or skansens in Ukraine. It began operation on June 27, 1970. The Museum is located not only as an " exhibition of achievements” of folk architecture of Transcarpathia, but also as a small independent village.

Menu of mountaineers of Transcarpathia

All over the world, mountaineers eat very modestly, and what is most interesting-their menu...

Популярні категорії

Будьмо на зв’язку

Підпишіться на мої новини!

Зробіть цей вибір, і відтепер ви назавжди будете частиною кожної окремо взятої пригоди!

Цікаве

Mini-sculpture ” Gavrilo Martinovich Gluck»

The idea to perpetuate the famous artist appeared in Mikhail Kolodko in 2011. It...

KVASy castle ruins

In the village of Kvasovo Beregovsky district the ruins of feudal castle's XII century...

The smithy-Museum “Gamora»

In the village of Lisichevo, irshavsky district (mentioned since the XIII century, the population is over 3 thousand inhabitants), the only operating water forge in Europe-the Gamora Museum on the Lisichantsi river. This modest at first glance long one-story building with a wicker fence is a living piece of history. The name of the forge, built in the first half of the XIX century on the site of the old paper mill of count Teleki, comes from the German word Hammer (hammer). Transcarpathians still call big hammers scales. #кузнягамора

Останні історії

The Habsburg Dynasty

The Habsburgs are a powerful dynasty of German and Austrian emperors, Spanish, Czech and Hungarian kings. Hapsburgs originate from the Swiss Aargau, and they moved to Austria at the end of the XIII century. In 1379, the Habsburg dynasty split into two branches: Albrecht (Upper and lower Austria) and Leopold (other lands). The Albrecht branch received the crown of the Holy Roman Empire of the German nation and for the first time United the Austrian lands with the lands of the Czech and Hungarian crown (1437-1457), including Transcarpathia.

The smithy-Museum “Gamora»

In the village of Lisichevo, irshavsky district (mentioned since the XIII century, the population is over 3 thousand inhabitants), the only operating water forge in Europe-the Gamora Museum on the Lisichantsi river. This modest at first glance long one-story building with a wicker fence is a living piece of history. The name of the forge, built in the first half of the XIX century on the site of the old paper mill of count Teleki, comes from the German word Hammer (hammer). Transcarpathians still call big hammers scales. #кузнягамора

Transcarpathian Romanians

Romanians (self-name-Romin) are a national minority that lives in Transcarpathia in the valleys of the Tisa and Apsha rivers, in the villages of Bila Tserkva, Sredne Vodiane, Vodica Pleiuc, Nizhnyaya Apsha, Glubokoe Potok, Topchino and in the village of Solotvino. These are descendants of Wallachian shepherds who came to the Eastern Carpathians from the Balkans in the XIV century. Most of them eventually assimilated with the Rusyn population, and some settled in the Tisza valley as free settlers and, following the example of local residents, began to engage in agriculture. In the XIV-XVI centuries, the Romanians of the Tisza valley, as Orthodox, were a kind of intermediary in the cultural contacts of the Rusyns of the region with the Balkan Orthodoxy, which is documented both by Transcarpathian literary monuments of that time, and wall paintings of wooden churches of Maramoroshchini. Orthodoxy held its position in villages with a Romanian population until the middle of the XVIII century.

Transcarpathian kolomyyki

One of the most characteristic song genres of Transcarpathian folklore are ditties. These are short humorous songs. The most common ditties are in the mountain villages of Transcarpathia, especially in the Hutsul region, where they dominate all other song genres. Chastushki-short songs that are often combined in” bundles", a number of performers, usually without a strict plot. It all depended on the situation and the performer. Ditties could be used as accompaniment to the dance, which is called "kolomyika” or "hutsulka". Besides the genre was created by mountain shepherds and woodcutters. Sitting by the fire in the long evenings, they liked to tell different stories-stories, usually with stories about potaybichni forces. Men who possessed the gift of the so-called "Bai" were specially invited to family rituals, where they had to scare away evil spirits and bring good ones. In Hutsul mythology, there are about two hundred demonic entities. Some of them help, and some of them harm people.

The history of the city Khust

The city of Hust is located at the confluence of the river Rika with the tisu at a distance of 112 kilometers from the regional center. The Uzhgorod–Solotvino railway and the Uzhgorod-Rakhov highway pass through the city. The population of Khust is about thirty thousand people. There is a version that the name of the city of Hust is an abbreviation of the names of the crown cities of the Maramorosh zhupa, namely: Gossumese-Long Field-Campolung (now in Romania) – “G”; Uishk – Vyshkovo – “V”; Sygit – Sigetul Marmara (now in Romania) – “S”; Techo – tychev – “T”. Thus, the first letters of the names of these cities gave the name of the city "GUST", which was later transformed into Hust.

Ruins of Vinogradovsky castle Kankov

Kankov fortress was first mentioned in the Hungarian chronicle "deeds of the Hungarians". In this historical source, it is claimed that in the IX century there was a Slavic settlement on the site of the fortress, and two hundred years later the Hungarians built fortifications in its place to protect the border of the Kingdom and the trade "salt road". Even when the castle was wooden, it was destroyed by the invasion of Batu Khan in 1240. In 1262, the fortress was rebuilt. This was the center of the Ugocanski zhupa, which was the smallest by area in the Kingdom of Hungary.

[/tdc_zone]

close

Додати об'єкт до каталогу

Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!