Блог Go-To.Rest

Svalyavsky district

Svalyavsky district is not very rich in architectural monuments, so for many tourists it...

Mini-sculpture ” one step away from Europe»

Popular unofficial names for this mini-sculpture are "Mannequin pee" or "Boy with a forelock...

Medicinal Carpathian plant-Golden root

Medicinal plant Rhodiola rosea (folk name-Golden root – is a perennial herb most common...

Legends of the lake Nesamovite

On the North-Eastern slopes of the main ridge of Montenegro attracts the attention of...

Journey in Sokyrnytsya

Sokyrnytsia is only at a distance of 12 kilometers from the district center Khust...

Top Destinations

Africa

Discover the home of the Elephant

Asia

Reconnect with your soul

Europe

Best cities and beaches combined

Oceania

Thousands of islands await

Потрібно прочитати

The legend of the mountain bliznica

The highest mountain in the Svidovets range Carpathian is the mountain Bliznitsa, whose height...

Saint Martin-symbol of Mukachevo

On the coat of arms of the second largest city of Transcarpathia, the image...

The Church of St. Demetrios in the village of...

Into the village Mukachevo district, as in other lowland villages of the region, almost...

Популярні історії

Climate features of Transcarpathia

The territory of Transcarpathia is under the influence of air flows, which are carried for...

Rakhovsky district

The district has a population of 90,000. The majority of the district's population is...

The heroic Prince of Transylvania, györgy II rákóczi

Gyorgy II Rakoczy he was born in 1621. In 1648, he became a full-fledged...

The village of Imstychovo exorcists

Far from Palace DugaevtrackSvaliava-Khust turns to the East, in the direction of the...

Mini-sculpture by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

The author of this bronze mini-masterpiece is Mikhail Kolodko. He said that the idea...

Customs on the choice of construction materials in Transcarpathia

Certain prohibitions and beliefs were associated with logging tree.It was not allowed to use...

Популярні категорії

Будьмо на зв’язку

Підпишіться на мої новини!

Зробіть цей вибір, і відтепер ви назавжди будете частиною кожної окремо взятої пригоди!

Цікаве

History of Transcarpathian wooden churches

The oldest architectural monuments that have survived since the medieval Transcarpathia are stonecastles, palaces...

Mini-sculpture ” Michael Strank»

On February 17, 2015, Mikhail Kolodko created a mini-sculpture commemorating an American soldier. the origin of...

The Village Of Bene

A few kilometers East of the village Mujava, if you go by Vinogradovskaya on...

Останні історії

Winter holidays in the village of solochin

Ski slopes in Solochin located between the mountains of Kraha and Tetanic. The descent is 1000 meters long and 50 meters wide. The height difference is more than 200 meters. All three routes lead to a mountain with a height of 860 m. They are equipped with one tow lift 500 meters long and 2 multi-lifts 300 and 400 meters long. Arrangement of descents is carried out with the help of ratrake.

Excursion in Vinogradov

A walk through Vinogradov should start from its center, where in the square between Mir and Shevchenko streets is the majestic ascension Church of the XV-XVI centuries. In the XVI century, the Church was at the epicenter of the conflict between Protestants and Catholics. The Church changed hands and was repeatedly destroyed until it was finally taken over by the Catholics in 1690. Later, the temple was destroyed again, this time by fire, when in August 1717, Vinogradov was captured by the Crimean Tatars for two days. Later, in 1748, at the expense of Bishop Eger Barkotsi, the Church was rebuilt and transferred to the Catholic community of the city. A bas-relief of the Bishop's coat of arms is preserved on the facade of the Church. Another reconstruction of the Church took place in 1889. The architecture of the Church traces elements of Romanesque and Gothic styles with the predominance of the latter. The tour should continue to the ruins of the Kankov castle ... More on the blog

Wooden Church with the village of Shelestovo

One of the best examples of temple architecture of Transcarpathia past is the Church of the Archangel Michael of XVIII Century With S. Shelestove Mukachevo district, which is a jewel of a Museum exposition of the Transcarpathian Museum of folk architecture and life in Uzhgorod. Folk architects erected this temple to the glory of God, where the soul and faith of our ancestors were tempered. Contemplation of the man-made exquisite harmonious image of this pearl causes admiration and a sense of national pride.

Legends of Nevitsky castle

The owner of the Nevitsky castle Stubbornly repulsed the Duke of Goro's bride and, to appease the anger of a rival who took the fortress in a long siege, promised him: if he had a daughter, he would give her in marriage to the Duke at the age of 16. A daughter was born in Upora, and his wife died during childbirth. After 17 years came to this place the old man Goro. He was forced to keep his word and agreed to Goro's marriage with His daughter. The young daughter of Upora, when she found out what kind of bridegroom her father had chosen for her, threw herself down from the castle tower in despair and died.

Goryanskaya rotunda

There are many versions about the age of the rotunda's Foundation: from the IX to the XII century. The nave and vestry of the Church were built later – in the XIV-XV centuries. The glory of the Goryanskaya rotunda brought a unique fresco found under the plaster during the renovation in 1879. Previous scientific analysis has already established that these are frescoes of the XIII-XIV centuries. The frescoes are painted mainly in cold colors and depict well-known subjects: "the Annunciation“," Flight to Egypt”, “the Road to Calvary”, “Christ before Pilate”, "the last supper". Apparently, the author of the frescoes was familiar with the work of Giotto, the forerunner of the Italian Renaissance. There is a version that the frescoes on the walls of the rotunda were commissioned by the owner of the Uzhanskaya dominiya Gyorgy Druget, an Italian by origin.

Uzhgorod Church Union

The situation of the Orthodox clergy in Transcarpathia in the XVI-XVII centuries deteriorated significantly. He was oppressed by both Catholics and Protestants. In the confrontation between Catholics and Protestants, the Orthodox clergy decided to compromise with Rome. So on April 24, 1646, in Uzhgorod castle, 63 Orthodox priests led by Vasyl Tarasovich in the presence of the Catholic Bishop of Yeger, Gyorgy Yakushich, accepted the Union, that is, they agreed to join their Church to the Catholic one and recognized the supremacy of the Pope. However, a number of exceptions were made, in particular, the rite of the Greek Church was preserved. The agreement was implemented very slowly. Only in 1651, Rome approved the first Greek Catholic Bishop of Mukachevo, Peter parthenius. Only in 1771 was the Greek Catholic diocese of Mukachevo itself canonized.

[/tdc_zone]

close

Додати об'єкт до каталогу

Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!