Відкрили цю міні-скульптуру 25 вересня 2015 року. Приурочили її встановлення до 70-річчя від дати смерті відомого угорського composer’s Bailey Bartok. Placed it on the railing Orthodox the embankment opposite Hungarian consulates (GPS: 48.620346, 22.299368).
The author of this monument Mikhail Kolodko at the opening of his masterpiece said that even the weather was for the appearance of another tourist highlight in the city Uzhgorod. It was the rain that inspired the outstanding composer.
In the period from 1888 to 1892, Beila Bartok lived in Sevlusha (now Vinogradov) in Transcarpathia. Exactly in Vinogradov On March 1, 1892, his first public concert was held, where for the first time he performed his own composition. The success of this concert had important consequences for the young Bailey. The headmaster of the local school gave Bartok’s mother a year’s leave to go to Bratislava. In Bratislava, Bartok took piano and harmony lessons from Laszlo Erkel, his son Ferenc Erkel. In January 1899, Bartok was auditioned in Budapest by Professor Istvan Toman, a student Franz Liszt. With his assistance, in the autumn of the same year, Bartok entered the Metropolitan music Academy without exams. There he immediately established himself as a talented young musician. In 1907, he became a Professor of piano at the Budapest Academy of music. He combined teaching activities with concert and study folklore’s. He actively researched Ukrainian musical folklore. Bartok collected about 80 Ukrainian folk songs.In the rain and snow he went to the most remote places mountain Transcarpathian villages with their own phonograph to preserve for posterity the pearls of folk art Transcarpathians. It is with a phonograph in his hands that he is depicted on a mini-sculpture in Uzhgorod. Bale’s composer Bartok was recognized only after his death.
An interesting legend related to this mini-sculpture is described in his book “Uzhgorod – the world capital of mini-sculptures” by Nadezhda Popadyuk. According to legend, after graduating from the Budapest Liszt Ferenc Academy of music, it was Beila Bartok who first performed his compositions in Uzhgorod on the ancient and universal organ, which was installed in the Bolshoi synagogue immediately after its opening in 1904. In 1939, this 40-ton organ strangely disappeared. Before emigrating to United States Of America, in 1940, Bartok returned to Uzhgorod to say goodbye to his beloved city and to remember himself on the railings of the river embankment Uzh fixed his mini-sculpture, which is turned to synagogues back as a sign of resentment for the disappearance of the unique tool’s.In the US, Baila Bartok did not receive recognition and died in poverty.
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?