Kankov fortress was first mentioned in the Hungarian chronicle "deeds of the Hungarians". In this historical source, it is claimed that in the IX century there was a Slavic settlement on the site of the fortress, and two hundred years later the Hungarians built fortifications in its place to protect the border of the Kingdom and the trade "salt road".
Even when the castle was wooden, it was destroyed by the invasion of Batu Khan in 1240. In 1262, the fortress was rebuilt. This was the center of the Ugocanski zhupa, which was the smallest by area in the Kingdom of Hungary.
At first, there was a wooden fortification on the site of the Khust castle. Later, on the orders of the Hungarian kings, the fortress was rebuilt and made of stone. This reconstruction took a century from 1090 to 1191. Today, the remains of the fortress are barely visible through the trees. In the middle ages, Khust castle was known as an impregnable fortress.
The Sinevir brown bear rehabilitation center is a huge, ecologically clean territory with an area of more than 12 hectares. It is enclosed by a fence that is electrically energized. Synevir national nature Park was chosen for the construction of such a center not by chance. Its natural and climatic conditions and location fully meet the needs of brown bears. In the upper part of the center there are 6 cages and 2 sections for keeping bears with different ages and health conditions. There are also pools and dens. Tourists have the opportunity to observe clubfoot through special nets and fences.
Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому
каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!