A few kilometers East of the village Mujava, if you go by Vinogradovskaya on the highway, the village of bene is located Beregovsky district Transcarpathian region. The village was first mentioned in written sources in 1269. The village has a population of 1,400. Until recently, this town was called Dobroslav.
Restored, newly white-washed majesticchurchThe heart of Jesus is located just outside the village, where the road toKvasovo. Спbuilt this masterpiece at the end of the XIV century in the Romanesque style. The elegant completion of the dome, which was built later, providedtemple’s ease, which is typical for gothics, that dominated Europe at the edge of the XIV and XV centuries. In 1657, after a terrible fire, the temple lay in ruins. The Church was rebuilt and architectural elements were added to the Romanesque style and Gothicbaroque. It is easy to notice the small number of Windows in the building: only on the southern facade temple’s three pointed Windows are visible. And the Windows of the tower are so small that they look more like loopholes. This may indicate that the temple was once defensive.
Bene attracts music fans. Every year in August on the Bank of the borjava river occurs festival open-air Arena where Ukrainian artists perform, Romanian and Hungarian groups. Concerts within the festival run for four days. A festival tent city is being set up for the duration of the festival.
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?