Блог Go-To.Rest

Izki ski resort

The village of Izki is located along the road from Volovets to Mezhgorye, just behind the village of Pilipets. It has a population of just over 800 people. Once the village of Pilipets was not a separate locality, but was a part of Izok

The history of the city of Tyachiv

Tyachev is located at a distance of 136 km from the regional center by...

Transcarpathian Museum of local lore named after Tivodar Legotsky

Local history Museum is the largest Museum in the Transcarpathian region. The Museum was founded on 20.06.1945. Then it was called the people's Museum of Transcarpathian Ukraine and was located in 17 rooms of the former zhupanat. The Museum included departments of Ethnography, nature, and social construction. In June 1946, the people's Museum was reorganized into a local history Museum and moved to the Uzhhorod fortress in March-April 1947. At that time, there were 10,000 exhibits. Today, more than 133,000 exhibits are collected here.

Customs on the choice of construction materials in Transcarpathia

Certain prohibitions and beliefs were associated with logging tree.It was not allowed to use...

Winter holidays in the village of solochin

Ski slopes in Solochin located between the mountains of Kraha and Tetanic. The descent is 1000 meters long and 50 meters wide. The height difference is more than 200 meters. All three routes lead to a mountain with a height of 860 m. They are equipped with one tow lift 500 meters long and 2 multi-lifts 300 and 400 meters long. Arrangement of descents is carried out with the help of ratrake.

Top Destinations

Africa

Discover the home of the Elephant

Asia

Reconnect with your soul

Europe

Best cities and beaches combined

Oceania

Thousands of islands await

Потрібно прочитати

Transcarpathian Dracula

Ancient Transcarpathian legend provide that on top of the mountain Stop that hangs over...

Novoselitsa ski resort

This village has always been noted for its developed recreational potential. The flow of tourists to Novoselitsa has grown significantly in recent years, after the ski Busa with tow lifts was opened here. The ski track itself is 1200 meters long. The tow lift with ratrak operates on 950 m of the route, its capacity is 850 people per hour. The height difference on the novoselitsa ski track is 270 m.

Svalyavsky district

Svalyavsky district is not very rich in architectural monuments, so for many tourists it...

Популярні історії

Assistant of Saint Nicholas – the first Uzhgorod mini-sculpture

The assistant of Saint Nicholas is the first mini-sculpture Uzhgorod's. Its author is Mikhail...

The history of the city Khust

The city of Hust is located at the confluence of the river Rika with the tisu at a distance of 112 kilometers from the regional center. The Uzhgorod–Solotvino railway and the Uzhgorod-Rakhov highway pass through the city. The population of Khust is about thirty thousand people. There is a version that the name of the city of Hust is an abbreviation of the names of the crown cities of the Maramorosh zhupa, namely: Gossumese-Long Field-Campolung (now in Romania) – “G”; Uishk – Vyshkovo – “V”; Sygit – Sigetul Marmara (now in Romania) – “S”; Techo – tychev – “T”. Thus, the first letters of the names of these cities gave the name of the city "GUST", which was later transformed into Hust.

Serednyansky castle of the knights Templar

Sredne is famous for the remains of a 13th-century Templar castle. Serednyansky castle is considered the easternmost Outpost of this powerful medieval order and almost the only castle of the silver land in the Romanesque style. The Templars, who were not only soldiers and monks, but also enterprising businessmen, were brought to Transcarpathia by the white gold of the middle ages-salt, which is very rich in these lands. In addition to business, the Templars were engaged in providing medical care to the local population. They even knew how to perform surgical operations.

Prince Dracula and Transcarpathia

Name Of Authority Dracula famous all over the world thanks to the writer Bram...

Uzhgorod mini-sculpture of Schweik

Schweik is a world-famous character whose Creator is a Czech writer Jaroslav Hasek. His work...

Village resort Pigeon

It was near Golubin in 1878 that the counts of Schoenborn began to extract water from the springs "Margit", "Luga-erzhebet"and" Pannonia-jofia". In those days, this water was used to treat diseases of the upper respiratory tract, intestines, kidneys and gall bladder, as well as diabetes.

Популярні категорії

Будьмо на зв’язку

Підпишіться на мої новини!

Зробіть цей вибір, і відтепер ви назавжди будете частиною кожної окремо взятої пригоди!

Цікаве

Travel to the village of Likitsary

You can get to this village by the road that runs along the villages...

Transcarpathian Dracula

Ancient Transcarpathian legend provide that on top of the mountain Stop that hangs over...

Transcarpathian Museum of local lore named after Tivodar Legotsky

Local history Museum is the largest Museum in the Transcarpathian region. The Museum was founded on 20.06.1945. Then it was called the people's Museum of Transcarpathian Ukraine and was located in 17 rooms of the former zhupanat. The Museum included departments of Ethnography, nature, and social construction. In June 1946, the people's Museum was reorganized into a local history Museum and moved to the Uzhhorod fortress in March-April 1947. At that time, there were 10,000 exhibits. Today, more than 133,000 exhibits are collected here.

Останні історії

Mini-sculpture of Ferenc rakotsi II in Mukachevo

Міні-скульптуру Hungarian national hero Ferenc Rakoczy II vstanovili 24.10.2015 rock. Vona became another mini-sculpture...

Mini-sculpture by Ilona Zrini and Imre Tekeli

May 18, 2016 in Mukachevo the third mini-sculpture was unveiled. It was dedicated to...

Mini-sculpture of yank Derevlyany

Ivan Shchur is a legendary figure in the history of pedestrian transport tourism's in...

St. Michael’s Church in the village of Uzhok

First name of the village Uzhok Of the velikobereznyansky district Transcarpathian region is found...

Church of St. Nicholas in the village of Gusny

At a distance of several kilometers from Uzhka, at the source of the river...

Church of John the Baptist in the village of...

Quite a difficult option Church of the Boyko type with three tops of two...

[/tdc_zone]

close

Додати об'єкт до каталогу

Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!