The Village Of Rekity Mezhgorsky district Transcarpathian region is one of the oldest in the entire region and a surprisingly picturesque corner of Transcarpathian.
Historical documents show that the first settlers appeared in the area of the present village of Rekita in the XVI century. A hundred years later, in the XVII century, when the village grew, a good Church was built on the mountainsidewooden church with spruce beams, named in honor ofsacred nikolay. Present type church acquired after another reconstruction in 1854 (another reconstruction took place in 1751, perhaps this was due to the next transfer of the structure to a new location).
The Church dvosobna, consists of three parts, although at first she was a three-tiered boykovsky type.Due to the fact that the Church stands on the slope of the mountain, in order to achieve a horizontal position of the building, an additional log house was built under the Eastern part of the Church. Nava and Babinets have a five-wall frame, which is adjacent to a narrower rectangular frame of the altar part. The high and rather rapid roof of the five-wall log house smoothly passes over the altar into a lower three-pitched one. A single-tiered gallery adjoins the wall of Babinets on the Western side, and a not very high square tower-bell tower rises above Babinets, whose octagonal hipped roof passes into the hostryi shpyl’ with a cross.
Along the perimeter of the Church is arranged poddashe, which is based on three sides (South, East, and North ) on the cut-out sections of log cabins, and at the Western wall – on the column of the gallery-turnats, once open, but now glazed. The roof of the Church is covered with shingles. The walls were covered with boards.
Next to the Church is a two-tiered square bell tower with an octagonal hipped roof that has a bullet-shaped finish. In the lower tier contains an open porch with a gable roof, and in the upper-a row of arches golosnits, through which the melody of bells pours. The bell tower was built in the XVIII century, but this Vida acquired after the reconstruction of the entire temple complex in 1854.
The small wooden Church and bell tower are located in this way, that from any side create the perfect composition.
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?