Village Bukivts’ovo Of the velikobereznyansky district Transcarpathian region was first mentioned in written sources in 1582. It can be assumed that in the XVII century the village developed very successfully, since even then the initiative of the Christian communities in the village were built temple in Boykov style, named after a Saint Anne.
Bukivts’ovo is a small village located a few kilometers from the village Chernogolovka. The road to Bukivtsova itself is very good, it winds along a stream that flows through a narrow valley between the slopes of the mountains.
Church located on the right on the hill (GPS: 48.823858, 22.6725385).
In 1791, the Church was rebuilt. The reconstruction date is cut out master on doors. According to the inscription the rebuilding of the temple was completed on June 5 1791. Master Grigory Makarovich supervised these construction works.
From the original construction of the temple preserved log walls and tent endings with creases. During the reconstruction, the walls of babynets were raised, and above Babinets himself installed a tower of frame construction, topped with a two-tiered Baroque completion. The tent endings of the Eastern part of the temple and Navi master hid under high gable roof.
The interior has preserved an authentic iconostasis of the XVIII century. however, the icons are located on it redrawn in 1821, as evidenced by the inscription under the namesake icon of the most Holy Theotokos. This was done when a priest of the Church was the priest Ambrose Aramis.
Today St. Anne’s Church Church of the Holy prophet Elijah. The Church, which has a historical value of national significance, was last renovated in 2016. Only the outer part of the temple was covered by the renovation. The tops of the towers and lanterns were made in new forms.
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?