Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker in the village of Belasovitsa

29
0
(0)

Church in the village of Belasovitsa, most likely the same craftsmen built the temple in the neighboring village Kotelnica. But since no Church community agreed to a direct repetition of an existing Church, the masters had to show miracles of ingenuity to avoid repeating themselves. According to the old-time churchman Mikhail Halus (born in 1921), whose father and grandfather were also churchmen, the Church of St. Nicholas built by craftsmen from Manholes’ Lomow Basil and Basil Decorem. Temple built in 1890.

The Church in Milosovici is on a steep hillside surrounded by ancient trees and mountain in the background Pikui. In order to align the building in a horizontal position, the altarpiece of the building was placed on a high Foundation by the master. Church trehsrubnaya. The nave and the pews are all under one gable roof. Since the altar part is ribbed and semicircular, the roof above it consists of four triangles. Above the altar part rises a miniature square tower with a crown and a small cross. Above Babinets, in the Western part of the Church rises a rather massive square tower, topped by a dome with a turret and a cross above it.

The Church building surrounds pddaa, which is in the Western part goes into the enclosed verandah. In the Western wall of the Babynets, above the visor, there is a round window. The same form of window is located on the Eastern wall of the altar part of the temple.

Not far from the main entrance, to the right of the Church, there is a two-tiered square wooden bell tower. The first tier is encircled by a canopy, and over the second are located golosniki, on the column of which rests a four-pitched roof, topped with a cross. The bell tower was built in the 1920s. It contains three bells. The two bells do not contain any inscriptions. According to legend, they were made in Uzhgorod. The third bell was made in Khomutov in 1924 by the company “Richard Herold”.

The first iconostasis in the Church was moved from the previous Church. The icons before the second iconostasis were drawn by a mute artist from Galicia. Icons painted in the 1970s have come down to our times.

Photo of the village of Bilasovytsya

Наскільки корисною була ця стаття?

Натисніть на зірку, щоб оцінити статтю!

Середній рейтинг 0 / 5. Підрахунок голосів: 0

Поки немає голосів! Будьте першим, хто оцінить цю статтю.

Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!

Давайте покращимо цю статтю!

Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?

{{ reviewsOverall }} / 5 Користувачів (0 голосів)
Подобається
Що люди говорять ... Залиште свій відгук
Order by:

Be the first to leave a review.

User Avatar User Avatar
Проверенный
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
Залиште свій відгук

Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one