Unfortunately, not very caring attitude to this treasure on the part of the authorities and rural communities has led to irreparable losses: already in the years of independence of Ukraine the fire took a wonderful sample Maramorosh Gothic, Michael Church in the village of Neresnytsia. This temple was built by master D. Gasinets in 1813.
In the XX century Tyachevschina lost more than 30temple, saving only six. Two of the six remaining temples once belonged toGerman colonists who settled in Transcarpathia in the XIX century. They are located in the neighboring villages of Russian Wet (built in 1935, now unfortunately covered with a layer of putty) and German Wet (the Church was built in 1770).
To see one of the most interesting temples of the district – the Nicholas Church-you should go back from Tyachyov along the Uzhgorod highway to Bushtyn (in the village there is a Park of the XVIII century), and then at the intersection at the railway crossing turn right, towards the village of Tereblya.
After passing the bridge over the river Tereblya, soon we leave for the village of Kolodnoye. The village was founded in 1450, its population is over two thousand people. In the very center of the village, on a hill, you can see the wooden Nicholas Church, built in the distant 1470. This is one of the two oldest churches in the Transcarpathian region. The temple was built in the tract Ogarev, and later moved to the present location. Several stages of construction and reconstruction of the temple are clearly reflected in its appearance. From the XV century, the main oak log cabins 12 meters long and archaic Windows on the Eastern and Northern walls remained. During the reconstruction of the XVI century, the second tier was completed on Navoi bell towers. In 1770, the roof of the Church was rebuilt in the Baroque style. In the same year, the interior of the Church was painted by master Anthony Vali. The Church in the last few decades did not belong to any religious community (the village has two new churches) and was empty. This is not the best way to reflect on the state of the temple and the wall paintings in the interior. In 2006, the government allocated a grant for the restoration of this temple and the roof of the Church was completely repaired.
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?