From the village Flow you should return to the Central highway and after a few kilometers turn left and drive through the narrow valley of a small stream, squeezed on both sides by high mountains mountains, to the village of Bukovets Intermountain region Transcarpathian region.
This village was first mentioned in documents of the mid-17th century. In the center of the village, where the valley becomes a little wider, at the foot of the mountain you can see the Church complex – wooden church holy Archangel Mikhail’s, and a little higher on the hill there is a bell tower and a wooden Brama that is already rare today.
In 1751 the village had two wooden church. Lower Mikhailovsky the Church held 200 worshippers, had all the Church books, new images and three bells. Top the Church for 100 worshippers was in an extremely neglected state. According to local legend one of the old temples was given to the village Lower Quick, from where it was sold in the early twentieth century in Vuchkovo, where after the construction of a stone Church, the wooden Shrine was dismantled inside the 1930s.
The Church complex was built in 1808 as evidenced by the inscription is carved on the door frame. Three-pipe Church. Log Navi almost square in shape; on the East side of it adjoins the altar, and on the West-the women’s. These log cabins are narrower than the nave log. Babinets and Nava are under one the high roof, which is joined by the lower roof of the altar. Above Babinets towering dominating the building is a massive square tower that has a two-tiered Baroque finish with a flattened faceted dome. Pdasia that relies on the removal of log cabins, protects the lower part of the Church from rain around the perimeter buildings. The main facade is decorated with kg ANCOVA gallery, arcade colonize.
The interior preserves magnificent examples of folk carvings, some come from the ancient Church. The inscription on the altar was brought to us by the names carvers: ISACA of Chereponi and Ivan Burnishine did the work on 29 April 1760 year. The role of the right diaconal doors is performed by the Royal gates from the ancient Church. Several individual icons also come from the old iconostasis.
Next to the Church, on the ledge of the hill a little further from the temple, there is a wooden, square two-tiered bell tower. Around the lower log house layer pdasia. In 2008, the Church was painted maroon.
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?