Sightseeing in Khust should start with the Church of St. Elizabeth, which is located at the intersection of Constitution and Carpathian Sich streets. The reformed Church of the XIII-XIV centuries consists of three parts: an independent tower, a nave and an apse organically United with them. The walls of the temple are decorated with Gothic Windows. During the restoration in 2005, interesting frescoes of the XV century depicting knights in armor were found inside the temple. A similar Church of the XIII-XIV centuries was preserved in the village of Vyshkovo in the Khust district.
On the border of the irshavsky and mezhgorsky districts of the Transcarpathian region, on the mountain between the villages of Bronka and Sukhaya, there are ruins of a medieval castle that was built in 1273. Until our time, only a few large stones and the remains of ramparts on the top of the mountain have survived from the fortress. An old road that branches off from the main road near the bridge leads to the remains of the fortress, which are located not far from the bronkivsky forest area
Romanians (self-name-Romin) are a national minority that lives in Transcarpathia in the valleys of the Tisa and Apsha rivers, in the villages of Bila Tserkva, Sredne Vodiane, Vodica Pleiuc, Nizhnyaya Apsha, Glubokoe Potok, Topchino and in the village of Solotvino. These are descendants of Wallachian shepherds who came to the Eastern Carpathians from the Balkans in the XIV century. Most of them eventually assimilated with the Rusyn population, and some settled in the Tisza valley as free settlers and, following the example of local residents, began to engage in agriculture. In the XIV-XVI centuries, the Romanians of the Tisza valley, as Orthodox, were a kind of intermediary in the cultural contacts of the Rusyns of the region with the Balkan Orthodoxy, which is documented both by Transcarpathian literary monuments of that time, and wall paintings of wooden churches of Maramoroshchini. Orthodoxy held its position in villages with a Romanian population until the middle of the XVIII century.
The owner of the Nevitsky castle Stubbornly repulsed the Duke of Goro's bride and, to appease the anger of a rival who took the fortress in a long siege, promised him: if he had a daughter, he would give her in marriage to the Duke at the age of 16. A daughter was born in Upora, and his wife died during childbirth. After 17 years came to this place the old man Goro. He was forced to keep his word and agreed to Goro's marriage with His daughter. The young daughter of Upora, when she found out what kind of bridegroom her father had chosen for her, threw herself down from the castle tower in despair and died.
Nikolai shugay was born in Kolochava on April 3, 1898. He was the eldest son of a woodcutter's family. Illiterate, didn't go to school. The villagers remembered him as a cheerful guy, but considered him a bully. In 1917, he defected from the army. Soon he was caught and sent back to the army, from where he managed to escape again. Once shugay killed two Czech gendarmes who were going to catch him. Since that time, for Nikolai and his younger brother Yuri, the forest has become home. Soon, the pregnant wife of Nicholas Ergy arrested, and hamlet Kolochava Lazy put a contribution in the amount of 15 thousand Koruna. In the vicinity of the village, a pass regime was introduced, and all the farmers were issued personal identification cards. All crimes in the vicinity were automatically attributed to the Shugai. At the end of 1920, Nicholas was suspected of killing a kolochavsky gendarme, in February 1921, he was credited with killing a fellow villager, and in March – 4 Jews from the village of soyma. The investigation proved that shugay killed his neighbor Ivan Derbak and burned down his house.
Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому
каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!