The village of Upper Studenyj mizhgirye district of Transcarpathian region, located in the scenic mountain ranges Beskydy Skolsky. This is why this famous ski resort is often called Beskid. It is located between the town center and then take a shutter for Pylypets at an altitude of 710 m above sea level on the Bank of Studenaya river.
The village of solochin in svalyavsky district was first mentioned in 1430. The village has a population of 1250 inhabitants. It stretches between the mountains of Kraha and Tetanic. The name of the village alludes to the saline soil rich in mineral waters. There are more than a dozen springs near the village. For example, at the foot of mount Tesanik there is a hydrogen sulfide spring, and in The belasovitsa tract there is a source of "Volkov kvas", named after the name of the owner of this source in the Austro-Hungarian period, when local water was traded throughout the Empire.
The village of solochin in svalyavsky district was first mentioned in 1430. The village has a population of 1250 inhabitants. It stretches between the mountains of Kraha and Tetanic. The name of the village alludes to the saline soil rich in mineral waters. There are more than a dozen springs near the village. For example, at the foot of mount Tesanik there is a hydrogen sulfide spring, and in The belasovitsa tract there is a source of "Volkov kvas", named after the name of the owner of this source in the Austro-Hungarian period, when local water was traded throughout the Empire.
The situation of the Orthodox clergy in Transcarpathia in the XVI-XVII centuries deteriorated significantly. He was oppressed by both Catholics and Protestants. In the confrontation between Catholics and Protestants, the Orthodox clergy decided to compromise with Rome. So on April 24, 1646, in Uzhgorod castle, 63 Orthodox priests led by Vasyl Tarasovich in the presence of the Catholic Bishop of Yeger, Gyorgy Yakushich, accepted the Union, that is, they agreed to join their Church to the Catholic one and recognized the supremacy of the Pope. However, a number of exceptions were made, in particular, the rite of the Greek Church was preserved. The agreement was implemented very slowly. Only in 1651, Rome approved the first Greek Catholic Bishop of Mukachevo, Peter parthenius. Only in 1771 was the Greek Catholic diocese of Mukachevo itself canonized.