The city of Hust is located at the confluence of the river Rika with the tisu at a distance of 112 kilometers from the regional center. The Uzhgorod–Solotvino railway and the Uzhgorod-Rakhov highway pass through the city. The population of Khust is about thirty thousand people.
There is a version that the name of the city of Hust is an abbreviation of the names of the crown cities of the Maramorosh zhupa, namely: Gossumese-Long Field-Campolung (now in Romania) – “G”; Uishk – Vyshkovo – “V”; Sygit – Sigetul Marmara (now in Romania) – “S”; Techo – tychev – “T”. Thus, the first letters of the names of these cities gave the name of the city "GUST", which was later transformed into Hust.
The village of Upper Studenyj mizhgirye district of Transcarpathian region, located in the scenic mountain ranges Beskydy Skolsky. This is why this famous ski resort is often called Beskid. It is located between the town center and then take a shutter for Pylypets at an altitude of 710 m above sea level on the Bank of Studenaya river.
Jewish settlement of Transcarpathia began in the XV century, but most of the Jews moved to our region in the XVIII century. They moved here from Galicia, where overpopulation, political unrest and constant persecution made their life unbearable. Transcarpathia at that time was very depopulated due to the war of 1703-1711 and could accept a large number of immigrants. As early as 1787, 6,311 Jews inhabited the komitata of Ung, Bereg, Ugocha, and Maramorosh. In the first half of the XIX century, immigration from Galicia took place on an even larger scale. Further growth of migration processes and a high birth rate led to a significant increase in the Jewish population. In 1910, the Jewish communities of the above-mentioned four comitates numbered 128,791 people.
The Church in the village of Belasovitsa was probably built by the same craftsmen as the Church in the neighboring village of Kotelnitsa. But since no Church community agreed to a direct repetition of an existing Church, the masters had to show miracles of ingenuity to avoid repeating themselves. According to the old-time churchman Mikhail Halus (born in 1921), whose father and grandfather were also churchmen, the Church of St. Nicholas was built by craftsmen from lazov Vasily Lomaga and Vasily Dalekorey. The Church was built in 1890.
On the border of the irshavsky and mezhgorsky districts of the Transcarpathian region, on the mountain between the villages of Bronka and Sukhaya, there are ruins of a medieval castle that was built in 1273. Until our time, only a few large stones and the remains of ramparts on the top of the mountain have survived from the fortress. An old road that branches off from the main road near the bridge leads to the remains of the fortress, which are located not far from the bronkivsky forest area
In Transcarpathia, among the inaccessible rocks of Svidovets and the Hutsul Alps, grows the magic flower Edelweiss, which is popularly called shovkova kositsa, that is, the silk flower. The Latin name of the flower Leontopodium alpinum comes from the Greek words leon – lion and podion – paw, because the appearance of the inflorescence of this plant resembles a lion's paw.
#quotedblbase
On the territory of Yasin itself, there are 2 tow lifts. The smaller one has length m and is situated on the mountain Kostylivka. The track for skiers in this place is 200 meters wide and is characterized by a small height difference of 70 meters. Just 10 minutes ' walk from Yasin city center. The gentle descent of this route is very convenient for adults and children who are first getting on skis.
Lazeschina, like many other villages in Transcarpathia, is readily used by skiers and boarders. Housing prices in Lazeschina are affordable, and the distance to the famous ski bases in Dragobrat and Bukovel is insignificant. Dragobrat is only 18 km away, and Bukovel is 20 km away.
The ski complex in the village of Veliky is relatively new. The successful location of the resort attracts many tourists.
Four tracks of the complex and snowtub are located on the peaks of Long Grun and Yafunkuvata. The total length of the trails is 4.5 km. There are two tow lifts, a snow tube lift, a snow truck and a system of artificial snowmaking with snow cannons.