Блог Go-To.Rest

The emergence of Protestantism in Transcarpathia

After the defeat at the battle of Mohac in 1526, Hungary was divided between...

Travel to the border village of Vilok

In Vinogradovsky district Transcarpathian region at a distance of 14 kilometers South of Of...

Winter holidays in the village of Upper Studeniy

The village of Upper Studenyj mizhgirye district of Transcarpathian region, located in the scenic mountain ranges Beskydy Skolsky. This is why this famous ski resort is often called Beskid. It is located between the town center and then take a shutter for Pylypets at an altitude of 710 m above sea level on the Bank of Studenaya river.

Uzhgorod – the pearl of the Carpathians

Uzhgorod is the smallest and one of the most ancient regional centers of Ukraine....

Excursion in Vinogradov

A walk through Vinogradov should start from its center, where in the square between Mir and Shevchenko streets is the majestic ascension Church of the XV-XVI centuries. In the XVI century, the Church was at the epicenter of the conflict between Protestants and Catholics. The Church changed hands and was repeatedly destroyed until it was finally taken over by the Catholics in 1690. Later, the temple was destroyed again, this time by fire, when in August 1717, Vinogradov was captured by the Crimean Tatars for two days. Later, in 1748, at the expense of Bishop Eger Barkotsi, the Church was rebuilt and transferred to the Catholic community of the city. A bas-relief of the Bishop's coat of arms is preserved on the facade of the Church. Another reconstruction of the Church took place in 1889. The architecture of the Church traces elements of Romanesque and Gothic styles with the predominance of the latter. The tour should continue to the ruins of the Kankov castle ... More on the blog

Top Destinations

Africa

Discover the home of the Elephant

Asia

Reconnect with your soul

Europe

Best cities and beaches combined

Oceania

Thousands of islands await

Потрібно прочитати

The Church of the ascension in the village of...

It is difficult to imagine that in the Transcarpathian traditional village there was no...

Travel to the village of Guklivy

At a distance of five kilometers Southeast of Volovets village The village of Guklivy...

Krasia ski resort

Krasiya ski resort is a favorite place of recreation for Uzhhorod residents and guests of the region. It is located in the village of Vyshka, in the district of Velikiye Luki, at a distance of 65 kilometers from Uzhgorod.

Популярні історії

Mini-sculpture by Ilona Zrini and Imre Tekeli

May 18, 2016 in Mukachevo the third mini-sculpture was unveiled. It was dedicated to...

The village of carlsbad and Borzhava castle

Near the border with Hungarian in Beregovsky district The village of vary is located...

Judaism in Transcarpathia

The first mention of Judaic community in Uzhgorodit belongs to the XVI century. Immigrants...

«Voevodyno» Resort

there are two routes in voevodino. One of them is 900 meters long and is intended for adults and belongs to the category of medium difficulty. The second track, which is located on mount krasia, has a length of 300 meters and is intended for children. The height difference on highways does not exceed 100 m. There is a rope lift and a baby lift. Arrangement of descents is carried out with a ratrak. The trails are well lit in the evening and at night. Snow in" voevodino " lies from December to April.

Ruins of Vinogradovsky castle Kankov

Kankov fortress was first mentioned in the Hungarian chronicle "deeds of the Hungarians". In this historical source, it is claimed that in the IX century there was a Slavic settlement on the site of the fortress, and two hundred years later the Hungarians built fortifications in its place to protect the border of the Kingdom and the trade "salt road". Even when the castle was wooden, it was destroyed by the invasion of Batu Khan in 1240. In 1262, the fortress was rebuilt. This was the center of the Ugocanski zhupa, which was the smallest by area in the Kingdom of Hungary.

Khust district

The population of Khust district is almost 96,000 people. Via the territory is bordered by...

Популярні категорії

Будьмо на зв’язку

Підпишіться на мої новини!

Зробіть цей вибір, і відтепер ви назавжди будете частиною кожної окремо взятої пригоди!

Цікаве

Wooden Church with the village of Shelestovo

One of the best examples of temple architecture of Transcarpathia past is the Church of the Archangel Michael of XVIII Century With S. Shelestove Mukachevo district, which is a jewel of a Museum exposition of the Transcarpathian Museum of folk architecture and life in Uzhgorod. Folk architects erected this temple to the glory of God, where the soul and faith of our ancestors were tempered. Contemplation of the man-made exquisite harmonious image of this pearl causes admiration and a sense of national pride.

Essays on the history of Vinogradov

TRANS-Carpathian town Vinogradov, which until 1946 was called sevlyush – one of the oldest...

Hungarian and Kievan princes

The chronicler Nestor mentions a mountain near Kiev, which was named Hungarian – it...

Останні історії

Winter holidays in the village of Osiy

The village of Osiy in the irshavsky district of the Transcarpathian region is a popular place for skiing holidays. Here, in the Kamenka tract, there are two tracks of initial and medium difficulty. They are equipped with rope tows and a snow groomer. At night, the tracks are illuminated.

Izki ski resort

The village of Izki is located along the road from Volovets to Mezhgorye, just behind the village of Pilipets. It has a population of just over 800 people. Once the village of Pilipets was not a separate locality, but was a part of Izok

The rehabilitation center of brown bears near the lake...

The Sinevir brown bear rehabilitation center is a huge, ecologically clean territory with an area of more than 12 hectares. It is enclosed by a fence that is electrically energized. Synevir national nature Park was chosen for the construction of such a center not by chance. Its natural and climatic conditions and location fully meet the needs of brown bears. In the upper part of the center there are 6 cages and 2 sections for keeping bears with different ages and health conditions. There are also pools and dens. Tourists have the opportunity to observe clubfoot through special nets and fences.

Winter holidays in the village of Ust-Chorna

Nowadays, Ust-Chorna is a good option for winter holidays. The village is located in Gorgany at an altitude of 553 m. There are ski trails of various levels of complexity with a length of about 1000 m. They are equipped with rope and chair lifts with a length of 250 meters, 400 meters and 750 meters. Skiers mostly stay at the popular tourist base "Christmas Tree".

The Church of the ascension in the village Stream

If you go along the main road past the village Repinnoe to get to...

Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker in the village...

The Church in the village of Belasovitsa was probably built by the same craftsmen as the Church in the neighboring village of Kotelnitsa. But since no Church community agreed to a direct repetition of an existing Church, the masters had to show miracles of ingenuity to avoid repeating themselves. According to the old-time churchman Mikhail Halus (born in 1921), whose father and grandfather were also churchmen, the Church of St. Nicholas was built by craftsmen from lazov Vasily Lomaga and Vasily Dalekorey. The Church was built in 1890.

[/tdc_zone]

close

Додати об'єкт до каталогу

Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!