Додати об'єкт до каталогу

Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!

Mini-sculpture of Laborets

The mini-monument to Prince Laborets was erected on 7 May 2016 on the walls of the Uzhhorod fortress. The monument was sponsored by the director of Yazaki Ukraine, Milosz Bosak. The bronze figure of Laborets was stolen in the summer of 2018. Therefore, the authors of the mini-sculpture, Mykhailo Kolodko and Vasyl Kryvanych, moved it closer to the entrance to the castle and fixed it more firmly in its new location.

Read More

Negrovets

The charming village of Negrovets is located in Mizhhirsky district. Until 1944, it was called Verkhnia Kolochava. The first written mention of it dates back to 1463. At first, it was only a village of Kolochava. Today it is a large separate village with a population of over 2,000 people.

Read More

City park in Khust

The city park in the city of Khust is located at the foot of the mountain, and on the mountain are the ruins of the Khust Castle. This place is always quiet, clean and cozy. The bends of the river are very interestingly used. There are playgrounds and cafes. There is also an interesting fountain in the center.

Read More

Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the village of Abranka

The village of Abranka, Mukachevo District, Zakarpattia Region, was founded in 1611. In 1692, historical sources mention a church in it. In 1733, a wooden temple of the Holy Mother of God in the village of Abranka with three bells was already mentioned.

Read More

Church of the Ascension in the village of Yalove

It is hard to imagine that a traditional Transcarpathian village did not have a church until the end of the nineteenth century. Therefore, the stories of old-timers that a wooden church was built of fir on Piskok Hill in the early nineteenth century (1814) seem plausible.

Read More