2 days / 1 night
Weekend tour: Bukovel, Hutsul and Gobithil
– The best resort in Ukraine – Bukovel – a time of incredible adventures and impressions!
– Get acquainted with the history, customs and culture of some of the most interesting people in the world – Hutsuls ! The best Hutsul cuisine.
– The capital of the fabulous Ukrainian country is Gobithill .
The tour takes place every Saturday and Sunday all year round!
06:00 – Gathering of the group. Departure from Uzhgorod; 06:45 – Mukachevo; 08:00 – Khust; 08:45 – Tyachiv.
– Stop for breakfast and a coffee break at the hut museum next to the Geographical Center of Europe . Souvenir market. A photo to remember!
– Or. 11:30 – arrival in Bukovel.
– Ascent by cable car to the top of Bukovel mountain (1115 m); overview of the picturesque panoramas of Gorgan and the Montenegrin ridge.
– Free time in the resort of Bukovel. At your service here:
-08: 00 – Breakfast. Check out. Departure for an excursion.
– Roman Kumlyk Museum of Hutsul Life, Ethnography and Musical Instruments.
– House-museum of the film “Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors” , where you will be told about the great Hutsul love of Ivan and Marichka. You will have the opportunity to be photographed in Hutsul clothes.
– Museum of Hutsul Magic , where you will be told about ways to fight spirits that inhabit mountains, forests, rivers and lakes, about magical signs and objects, about people with supernatural properties and many mystical legends.
– Hata-staya (cheese factory), where you will taste Hutsul brynza.
– Museum Gallery of Hutsul Traditions and Rites in Verkhovyna . Extremely interesting museum for relaxation of the soul, which was created by a wonderful hostess and local researcher Paraska-Pavla Rashkovska. She will introduce a collection of family embroidery, talk about folk signs, hold a master class on playing drums and winding scraps and scarves.
– Moving to the capital of the fairy-tale Ukrainian country – Gobithill – a fairy-tale town on the slopes of the Carpathians!
-Departure from Verkhovyna.
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations coexist. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and proximity to other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the embankment of Uzhgorod, walk towards the forest of UzhNU. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.