Excursion to Kolochava and to the geyser – a busy trip through the picturesque passes to the highlands with a visit to one of the most colorful villages of Transcarpathia – Kolochava. An interesting theatrical performance, an excursion to a unique church is waiting for you. In the beekeeping you will have the opportunity to buy real alpine honey, drink healing water from a mountain spring. And if you are lucky, you will see a unique natural phenomenon – a geyser eruption!
– 08:00 – Departure from Uzhgorod.
– 08:45 – Departure from Mukachevo.
– Amazing panoramas of the serpentine Volovets pass
– Moving to the Synevyr Pass, which became a real icon of Transcarpathian painting for artists.
– Moving to the village-museum of Kolochava. Sightseeing tour of the historical center of Kolochava, photography near the unique monuments of Kolochava.
– Exciting tour of the Museum of Architecture and Life of Transcarpathia.
– Excursion to the only museum in Ukraine of the history of the narrow-gauge railway “Kolochavska narrow-gauge railway”, which consists of a rare operating locomotive and 10 cars filled with interesting exhibits.
– Theatrical performance “Life in Kolochava 150 years ago”
–Lunch in the hut
– Visiting a unique church built without a single nail.
– The only mountain bird park in Ukraine is 2000 exotic parrots and sport pigeons in an ordinary Carpathian yard.
– Moving to a mountain village.
– Geyser on the banks of a mountain stream, alpine honey, a monument to a bee, healing water and the longest bridge in the area (93 m).
– Return to Uzhgorod op. at 22.00
You can book this tour at any time and date convenient for you, gathering a group of at least 15 people.
The cost of an individual tour is calculated depending on the number of people. Excursion to Kolochava
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here coexist the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and the proximity of other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
Mukachevo - not too big, European city in the style of Krakow or Prague, built in 896 on the river Latorytsia. His patron is St. Martin. Therefore, the national color of the Transcarpathian region is emphasized by Western influences. Here are special historical monuments and amazing architectural structures. The city impresses with its extraordinary planning, stunning cuisine, cozy restaurants and bright streets. In summer, Mukachevo also attracts fans of rafting and rafting on catamarans on the Tisza and Latorica.
An incredible and fabulous village in Transcarpathia, with a population of about 7,000. Its a small country, located in the Mezhyhirya district, in the picturesque valley of the river Kolochava, a tributary of the Terebla. For you and me, Kolochava is a highland village in the Carpathians, like thousands of others. But for the Czechs it is a kind of fairy-tale land. This is how Ivan Olbracht described him in his novel Mykola Shugai, a Robber. He described this place so realistically that every adult Czech has the honor to get to Kolochava. Before the eyes of foreign travelers appear the same houses covered with tiles, streets immersed in lush greenery, a whole cemetery of gendarmes who died during the confrontation with Nikolai Shugai. So don't be surprised when local kids first confuse you with frequent foreign guests and ask for candy.
Vuchkove is a village located in the Mizhhirya district of the Zakarpattia region, on the Khust-Dolyna highway. The center of the village council is located in the valley of the river Rika, 15 km from the district center of Mizhgirya and 42 km from the railway station Khust on the line Batyovo - Solotvino.
The population is about 600 people. The village of Pidchumal is subordinated to the Village Council.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the Uzhgorod embankment, walk towards the forest of Uzhhorod National University. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.