from 0 review
3 days / 2 nights
Hutsul wedding is a holiday of joy and love, which the Carpathian people generously give to everyone. This event is full of charms that allow you to dissolve in a huge stream of tender feelings that fill the hearts of lovers.
Hutsuls say: “As you marry, so you live!” >
Hutsul wedding celebration begins with sewing a wedding wreath with young decorations of the “wedding tree” – which has long been considered a tree of family life. For three days, the holiday is accompanied by merry songs, dances, parties and jokes. cuisine – only Ukrainian, traditional for the region where the wedding is held. And Ukrainian songs will be performed by three musicians.
Your wedding will be remembered forever!
Meeting of tourists at the railway station of Ivano-Frankivsk by representatives of the company “About the Carpathians”.
– We offer to start your journey with aromatic coffee , which will add charge to the tour in ethnic Prykarpattia.
– Excursion to the historical center of Ivano-Frankivsk – a stunning city with a “European face”, which is rightly considered a cultural center in the west and one of the most beautiful cities in Ukraine. It’s good here at any time of the year!
– Lunch during the tour.
– Moving to Yaremche
– Walk around Yaremche – the most famous climatic resort. You will have a great opportunity to visit one of the largest and most popular souvenir markets and buy handmade souvenirs (wool socks, traditional embroidered shirts, pottery and much more ethnic).
– Make a wish in Yaremche? Light! The throne of desires awaits you.
– Walk to the waterfall, which impresses with the power of the flow of stormy water. You can feel the powerful energy near the waterfall, but at the same time you can feel calm and peaceful. This is a place where you can inhale the aromas of the Carpathian forests.
– Arrival in the village of Verkhovyna, settlement in an ethnic Hutsul estate.
– Hutsul wedding ceremony with Hutsul musicians, dances and songs, wedding ceremony and holiday banquet ; meeting guests (you) with a young couple with music, breaking the cake, treating the cake with honey. Dinner is included in the price of a Hutsul wedding ( Hutsul stuffed cabbage, dumplings with vurda (Polish cheese), boiled banosh potatoes with guslyanka and compote ), a lot of Hutsul outfits. Entertainment time is approximately 2.5 hours.
– Excursion to Verkhovyna – the capital of Hutsul culture. Being in this cozy place you get a feeling of freedom and pleasure, this is a place where eternal traditions and rituals are preserved. Climb to the top of the mountain – where the picturesque landscapes of the Carpathians, which are already dressed in autumn clothes.
– Visit to the Museum of Hutsul Life and Art “At the Trembitar ” – here are collected ancient things that were once an integral part of the mountain life of the Hutsuls. Here you can touch the history, feel the Hutsul color and fall in love with the Hutsul region.
The collection of materials has been collected for 30 years, it includes: household items, ancient Hutsul clothes, tools, banknotes of different times and much more about the life of the Hutsuls. Special attention should be paid to the collection of musical instruments, namely: violins, cymbals, goat, drums, trembitas, horns and others.
– Return to the estate.
– Free time.
We offer optional baths and other Hutsul entertainment!
Breakfast – Eviction from the Hutsul estate
– Moving to Bukovel is not only the largest ski resort in Ukraine, but also the fastest growing resort in the world! Not to visit there at least once, it means to deprive yourself of pleasure! The resort is located in a very picturesque area of the Carpathian National Park. There is usually a lot of entertainment for all tastes, including climbing the cable car to the top of Mount Bukovel (1115 m), a tour of the picturesque panoramas of Gorgan and the Montenegrin ridge! The climate of the Ukrainian Carpathians, clean air, spring water, landscapes that delight the eye at any time of year will leave an unforgettable impression on your guests!
– Good photos for memory and free time in the resort of Bukovel
– Transfer from Bukovel to Ivano-Frankivsk to the Railway Station.
Leave a Reply