Voivodin Waterfall is a real miracle of nature. The melodic murmur of water and the flow of current attracts the human eye. With every minute of being near the waterfall, the soul is filled with harmony and peace. It seems that you can forever contemplate how water flows. Carpathian waterfalls are very picturesque, their view is breathtaking. But there are those that nature itself has carefully hidden from the human eye. The path to such a waterfall is not always easy, but it is worth it, because such places are a source of strength and energy. If you are strong in spirit, not lazy, appreciate life and believe in the magical power of the Carpathian Mountains, allow yourself this adventure – a hike to the waterfalls!
– 09:00 – Departure from Uzhgorod
– Moving to the village. Turia Polyana.
– Mini-hydroelectric power plant on a mountain river.
– Hiking to the waterfall Voevodyn – in a day you will pass or. 8 km! The road lies along a mountain river with picturesque rocky shores.
– Stop and listen to either a whisper, or a howl, or the singing of a fountain. Fatigue will disappear somewhere in a moment, a mountain waterfall cures anxiety better than any doctor and will wash away all negativity from the soul.
– After a snack, gaining strength, taking unique photos to remember, we go back.
–If you are lucky, you will see a deer running timidly past, and possibly feeding small and large deer. And the most curious will see a slightly smaller, but even more beautiful waterfall than Vojvodina!
– Hikers will love the hike to the waterfalls. After all, there are just incredible scenery, fresh clean and intoxicating air, pristine emerald forests, and there are no crowds of tourists. Broken old knots and snags are forever stuck in the stones, through which streams of water break through. The route is not difficult at all, and anyone can overcome it, even without special skills and physical training. Children will especially enjoy this one-day hike. The road to the waterfall is very picturesque, and near Vojvodina there are places where you can have a picnic.
– Return to Uzhgorod op. at 18:00
The campaign requires:
– comfortable shoes (for example: trekking sandals, sneakers, boots);
– raincoat (in case of rain, the weather in the mountains is changeable);
– sandwiches (lunch at the waterfall);
– water (you can take an empty bottle and collect water from a source on the way);
– great mood and a good camera! – required !!!
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here coexist the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and the proximity of other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
The waterfall is a real natural wonder. The melodic murmur of water and the flow of current attracts the human eye, with each passing minute of being near the fountain the soul is filled with harmony and peace. It seems that you can forever contemplate how water flows. Many of us have heard about the legendary Carpathian waterfalls, the sight of which is breathtaking. But there are those that nature itself has carefully hidden from the human eye. The path to such a waterfall is not easy, but of course it is worth it. Such hard-to-reach places are a source of strength and energy. And only truly strong-minded, not lazy people can afford to go this way.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the Uzhgorod embankment, walk towards the forest of Uzhhorod National University. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.