3 days / 2 nights
Independence Day Tour in the Carpathians with curiosities is specially created for active people who want new emotions from interesting places. And the geyser in the Carpathians, the narrow-gauge railway, the paradise lagoon in Transcarpathia are not just interesting places in the Carpathians, they are unique and incredibly beautiful corners of the Earth close to the sky. You will be surprised by the beauty of the Carpathians.
– Meeting with a guide at the Uzhhorod / Mukachevo / Volovets railway station.
– Excursion Kolochava and Geyser.
– Amazing panoramas of the serpentine Volovets pass.
– Moving to the Synevyr Pass, which has become a real icon of Transcarpathian painting for artists.
– Moving to the village of Kolochava. Sightseeing tour of the historic center of Kolochava, photography near the unique monuments of Kolochava.
– Fascinating tour of the Museum of Architecture and Life of Transcarpathia “Old Village” (60 UAH / person).
– Theatrical performance with the treat “Life in Kolochava 150 years ago” (100 UAH / person).
– Lunch in the hut.
– Visit to a unique church built without a single nail (20 UAH / person).
– The only mountain bird park in Ukraine : 2000 exotic parrots and sport pigeons in an ordinary Carpathian yard (20 UAH / person).
– Moving to a mountain village.
– Geyser on the banks of a mountain stream, high-altitude honey, a monument to a bee, healing water and the longest bridge in the area (93m).
– 22:00 – Estimated time of arrival in Uzhgorod. Check-in.
– Breakfast at the hotel
– 09.00 – Departure from Uzhgorod. Moving to the village. Blackhead.
– Visit to the wooden church of the 17th century
– Hiking to the mountain lagoon – in a day you will pass or. 15 km! The road lies along the mountain river Lyutyanka, tightly compressed on both sides by the soles of mountain ridges. However, the rise on the road is almost imperceptible.
– On the way to the hike is the tract Stanychne – a real paradise around surrounded by steep mountain slopes! A small halt. Snack, and gaining strength, move to the river lagoon.
– In some places there will be single rails sticking out of the ground – because once along the river stretched a narrow-gauge railway, “carrying a bush of carts” from these hard-to-reach places.
– The reward for the journey will be 2 things: the mountain lagoon itself, with turquoise and unexpectedly for such places deep water (up to 3 meters), and polished for millennia stones bizarre forms . You look – and not a stone, but the waves froze in the stone! Amazing natural phenomenon!
– Picnic , mountain herbal tea, and unique souvenirs. Now you are definitely in love with the Carpathians!
– Return to Uzhgorod op. at 19:00.
– Breakfast at the Hotel. Eviction from rooms.
– 10:00 – Meeting with the guide. Departure for an interesting tour Uzhhorod and its environs.
– Excursion walk around the city.
– Meet cute bronze mini-sculptures.
– Visit the cozy cafes of the city and tasting real Transcarpathian coffee . After all, it is not for nothing that they say that Lviv is famous for its cafes and Uzhhorod for its coffee!
– Acquaintance with the sacred monument of Ukraine – the oldest functioning church of the 11th century
– Acquaintance with the cult ethno-museum-restaurant “Children at the notary” : history of origin, original Transcarpathian humor, interesting biography of the owner.
– Swimming in the thermal pools at the Golden Mountain Ranch (additional fee UAH 250 / person / 2 hours)
– 18.00 – transfer to Uzhhorod railway.
Recommended time of arrival in Uzhgorod – until 08:00, in Mukachevo – until 09:00, in Volovets – until 10:00.
Please provide arrival details (exact time of arrival, train number, car number, tourist phone number) immediately after purchasing train tickets. For tourists who did not provide arrival data 5 days before arrival – self-check-in.
The firm reserves the right to change the program without changing the VOLUME of services.
The walking tour does not include transport services.
Documents: infolist for the tour (issued 5-10 days before arrival), passport, birth certificate for children, insurance.
Recommended trains: №099 Kyiv-Uzhhorod, №013 Uzhhorod (Mukachevo, Volovets) -Kyiv and others.
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations coexist. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and proximity to other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
The village of Kolochava, the first mention of which dates back to the 15th century, was located in the Tereblya Valley near the Synevyr Reserve between the mountain ranges. The area became famous as the "village of 10 museums". Its pearl is the "Old Village", an open-air museum that unites more than 15 estates. Fans of active recreation are offered hiking with a view of the beautiful nature of the Carpathian Mountains, an outdoor picnic in the ecological spaces of the park, the conquest of Mount Strimba and blueberry picking. No less satisfying will be a tour of the picturesque shores of the Olshansky Reservoir and the Carpathian Lake Synevyr, near which is the Shipit waterfall. You should not miss the acquaintance with the healing mineral waters of the Diet.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the embankment of Uzhgorod, walk towards the forest of UzhNU. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.