A trip to the Blue Lagoon in Transcarpathia will open for you a paradise on Earth. Dense forest, steep mountain slopes, cliffs, moss-covered stones and trees, a rapid mountain river. In addition, huge huge white stones are scattered along the shores. This picturesque nature of the Carpathians awaits you on a tour-hike to the Blue Lagoon.
The culmination of the tour will be a visit, and if the weather is favorable, and swimming in the amazing beauty of the river lagoon with turquoise water. Emotions born of the amazing nature of the Carpathians, no doubt, will long warm the memories of even the most avid urbanist!
–09.00 – Departure from Uzhgorod
– Moving to the village. Blackhead.
– Visiting the wooden church of the XVII century.
– Hiking to the mountain lagoon – in a day you will pass or. 15 km! The road lies along the mountain river Lyutyanka, tightly compressed on both sides by the soles of mountain ridges. However, the rise on the road is almost imperceptible.
– On the way there is the tract Stanychny – a real paradise surrounded by steep mountain slopes! Here we will make a small stop.
– Having a snack and gaining strength, we move to the river lagoon.
– In some places, there will be single rails sticking out of the ground – because once along the river stretched a narrow-gauge railway, “carrying a bush of carts” from these hard-to-reach places.
– The reward for the journey will be 2 things: the mountain lagoon itself, with turquoise and unexpectedly for such places deep water (up to 3 meters), and polished for millennia stones of bizarre shapes. You look – and not a stone, but the waves froze in the stone! An amazing phenomenon!
– Picnics, herbal tea, and unique souvenirs.
– Now you are definitely in love with the Carpathians!
– Return to Uzhgorod op. at 18:00
The campaign requires:
– comfortable shoes (for example: trekking sandals, sneakers, boots);
– headdress (sun protection);
– raincoat (in case of rain, the weather in the mountains is changeable);
– sandwiches (for lunch by the lagoon);
– water (you can take an empty bottle and collect water from a source on the way);
– great mood! – required !!!
Connoisseurs of living wild photogenic nature like a hike to the Blue Lagoon. After all, here – just incredible scenery, fresh air, almost complete absence of crowds of tourists and the opportunity to take cool photos with landscapes of a paradise surrounded by the beautiful Carpathians.
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here coexist the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and the proximity of other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
Chornoholova is a village located among the mountains of the north-western part of the Polonynsky Beskyd massif (part of the Ukrainian Carpathians), on the Lyutyanka River and its tributaries: Bachava (Bachivsky) and others. To the northeast of the village on the river Lyutyanka is an interesting tourist attraction - "Blue Lagoon".
The blue lagoon in Transcarpathia is fascinating at first sight - it is a real paradise and the very place from which in the literal sense of the word can not take your eyes off. Just imagine: pure clear blue water between the rocks, into which falls a small cool mountain waterfall. The lagoon is hidden from the all-seeing eye and interest, so finding it is not as easy as it seems at first glance. And as soon as you get here, time will stop - enjoy the surrounding nature and its priceless gifts: forests, healing air and an amazing azure lagoon, so beautiful and blue that it seems not a reality, but an incredible fairy tale.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the Uzhgorod embankment, walk towards the forest of Uzhhorod National University. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.