Надсилайте актуальну інформацію та отримуйте більше цільових клієнтів. Ми розмістимо ваш об’єкт у нашому каталозі та покажемо поруч із локаціями, а також у загальному каталозі, це безкоштовно!
3 days / 2 nights
Independence Day tour to Transcarpathia – is a good chance to have an interesting time, learn and try something new, get a sea of bright emotions and incredible impressions from a trip to the picturesque Transcarpathia.
You have a great opportunity to spend 3 days in Transcarpathia:
You will not only hear ancient legends, touch the beautiful, but also meet amazing people who not in word but in deed recreate the history, beauty and cultural heritage of our region. And our tours will allow you to fully enjoy the indescribable beauty of Transcarpathia, the charm of which are legends.
– Meeting with a guide at Uzhhorod railway station. Departure for an interesting tour Uzhhorod and its environs
– Excursion walk around the city.
– Meet cute bronze mini-sculptures.
– Visiting cozy cafes of the city and tasting real Transcarpathian coffee. It is not for nothing that they say that Lviv is famous for its cafes, and Uzhgorod – for coffee!
– Acquaintance with the sacred monument of Ukraine – the oldest functioning church of the 11th century.
– Acquaintance with the cult ethno museum-restaurant “Children at the notary”: history of origin, original Transcarpathian humor, interesting biography of the owner.
– Swimming in the thermal pools at the hotel-ranch “Golden Mountain” (extra charge 250 UAH / person / 2 hours)
– 17.00 – return to Uzhgorod. Check-in.
Optional: wine tasting (additional fee 120 UAH / person)
– 08:00 – Departure from Uzhgorod.
– Country trip to Synevyr Lake “Pearls of the Intermountain”.
– Moving to Pylypets to the picturesque waterfall “Shipit” (entrance ticket – 15 UAH / person).
– Along the way, tourists will see a beautiful mountain panorama, learn ancient legends and legends of the mysterious Carpathians.
– Climb on the chairlift (extra charge 100 UAH / person) to the alpine meadows of Borzhava on Mount Gimba , which offers an amazing panoramic view of the Carpathians. The height of the mountain is 1300 m above sea level, the length of the road is 1600 meters, the ascent time is 15 minutes.
– Excursion to the Mizhhirya National Reserve to the Alpine Lake Synevyr. (entrance ticket – 25 UAH / person). Synevyr Lake is popularly called the Sea Eye. And, indeed, if you climb the nearest mountain Ozerna (1296 m), from its height Synevyr seems a huge blue eye with a pupil-island in the middle in the frame of thick spruce-eyelashes. Here you can enjoy a walk, as well as buy interesting souvenirs.
– Excursion to the rehabilitation center for bears (entrance ticket – 25 UAH / person). It was built in the middle of the Carpathian Mountains in the Mizhhirya region. Its area is 14 hectares. Shelter for thirty bears. Everyone was provided with a personal den, which is no different from the natural one. The dens are dug in the ground, covered with moss and roots. There are several artificial lakes in the center, where bears bathe. To keep the animals out of the shelter, they are guarded by an electronic shepherd, a fence with a weak current.
– 22:00 – Estimated time of arrival in Uzhgorod.
– 08:00 – Breakfast at the hotel. Eviction from rooms.
– 09:00 – Departure for a spa tour of the hydrogen sulfide vats in Lumshory.
– Nevytsky Castle – history and legends; walk along a mountain stream; beautiful panoramas of the Uzhanskaya valley; great photos to remember!
– Moving to the ancient highland village of Lumshory:
– Walk to the picturesque small waterfalls ;
– Bathing in tubs on an open fire and in a mountain river. Unforgettable impressions: nice and useful!
– Optional : tasting-lunch of delicious dishes of Transcarpathian cuisine in the best ethno-gastronomic restaurant of Transcarpathia (200 UAH / person).
– Return to Uzhgorod.
– 18:00 -Transfer to Uzhgorod railway station
Recommended time of arrival in Uzhgorod: until 09:00.
The company reserves the right to change the program without changing the volume of services provided. The time and place of gathering tourists for excursions can be adjusted. Walking tour – does not include transport services.
Transport service in free time is not provided.
Documents: infolist for the tour (issued 5-6 days before arrival), passport, birth certificate for children.
Uzhhorod is an exceptionally attractive intertwining and center of various European cultures. Here the brightest aromas and tastes, national traditions and religious denominations coexist. Here you can discover the unique charm of ancient architecture and touching mini-monuments. Then, thanks to the diversity of culture and proximity to other countries, before going on a trip you can visit the cozy cafes and restaurants, where it is recommended to enjoy delicious food and delicious coffee.
The village was founded in 1463. The peak of the tourist season falls on winter, as there is a ski resort and snowboard center. Mount Gimba, 1497 m high, is equipped with 3 lifts. Accommodation for sports fans is offered by Gazdovska Khatyna and Goryanyn, Grand Hotel Pylypets, etc. The rental point will solve any problem with the equipment. Beginners are taught by instructors. Rest in the sauna will restore strength after a busy day, and in order to satisfy hunger, you should go to a cafe. We should not forget about the nearby wooden Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin with an iconostasis of the 18th century. and a monumental two-tiered bell tower.
Synevyrska Polyana is located in the richest Synevyr National Park in its collection, the center of which is the lake of the same name and a rehabilitation center for bears. The brown bear has long adorned the coat of arms of Transcarpathia, rightly considered its honorary symbol. Now on a large area behind a light wire mesh under the protection of an electric shepherd with the convenience of enjoying the existence of more than 10 animals. The first and only complex in our country involves hosting many new guests.
Transcarpathia has always been famous for its healing mineral springs. From time immemorial, it was enough to find a convenient place in a mountain hollow or pit, smear it with clay and heat the water with hot stone. Thus arose the first spa resorts. And the village of Lumshory in the Perechyn region became their central point. Locals pour mineral-enriched liquid into cast iron vats. The oldest of the tanks used today dates back to 1600. Such bathing, especially contrasting, has a unique health effect for the functioning of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
The town of Perechyn becomes a stopping point after visiting the Lumshory thermal springs. Here is the ethno-restaurant "Horseshoe", where travelers are offered a huge selection of Transcarpathian cuisine, the most spicy point of which is the unique frog legs. If desired, each tourist will choose a lunch option from the menu or take part in the tasting of the most popular Transcarpathian dishes. It is better to drink them with local compote and a unique pear stick.
After the trip it is best to inhale the aroma of linden and sakura, relax on the embankment of Uzhgorod, walk towards the forest of UzhNU. Ungvar, who celebrated his millennium, gives everyone a sense of uniqueness. Therefore, after visiting the city, the traveler gives him his whole soul forever. And the memories of a unique tour will remain in your memory for a lifetime.