Behind the villageKelechinIntermountain region road to the sideCleftpasses between the mountains along the river Repinka, charming for its scenery. And now the village of Repinnoye begins ahead. The population of the village is more than 1100 people.
The first written mention of Repinny dates back to February 24, 1457. This date is considered the founding day of the village. However, the village day in Repinny is not celebrated on this day, but on October 15. This is due to the fact that on October 15, 1944, the troops of the 4th Ukrainian front entered Repinne.
In the center of the village, to the left of the highway, you can see a silhouettewooden trehsrubnaya Demetrius Church. It was built in 1780 from spruce beams in the style ofMaramorosh gothics. In this temple preserved works of artistic carving of the XVIII century and tempera painting of the XVII century. Unfortunately, the roof of the temple is covered with tin.
In Soviet times, the temple was under threat of destruction. In the 1970s, there was an “instruction from above” to burn the Church of Dmitri, but local residents organized round-the-clock vigils near the Church and saved the Church from arsonists hired by the government.
In addition, in Soviet times, the village wanted to rename the Flower, but the residents did not agree to such a “change of name”. After all, according to legend, once upon a time fromkhustsky a poor man has escaped to the mountains, and far away, so that the Lord’s servants will not find him. For the night, the poor man perched under a willow tree on the Bank of the river. But he could not sleep – because of the strong wind, the willow was loud all night. In the morning, the farmer looked around the surrounding area and decided to build herehouseand settle down, and cut down the hateful willow that prevented sleep. But the distinction remains-in the name of the village, which has survived to this day.
According to another legend the name of the village comes fromrocks, which once towered over the river and was called Ripa. It is from it that the name of the village of Repinnoye comes.
Video of the wooden three-pipe Dmitrievsky Church, repinnoye village
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?