Village Solochin Svalyavsky district it was first mentioned in 1430. The village has a population of 1250 inhabitants. It is spread out between mountain Kreja and Tetanic. The name of the village alludes to the salt-rich soil mineral water. There are more than a dozen springs near the village. For example, at the foot of mount Tesanik there is a hydrogen sulfide source, and in the tract Belasovitsa – source “Volkov kvas”, named after the name of the owner of this source in the Austro-Hungarian period, when local water was traded throughout the Empire.
Among the mountains and forests there is another famous Transcarpathian sanatorium – “Crystal spring”. People with diseases of the stomach, liver, kidneys and bile ducts, endocrine system, and chronic non-specific lung diseases are sent here for treatment. The village is also home to the hotel complex “Eldorado “and the health complex”Constellation”. Water from a local source is poured by the company “Margit”.
In the village there is a legend about how in 1721 the son of a Prince hid from the Austrian authorities for four days in the Petrusiv family Ferenc II Rakoczy.Young prince, running away from his pursuers, he re-shod the horses with inverted horseshoes.
Фото села Солочин
Ми шкодуємо, що ця стаття не виявилася корисною для вас!
Давайте покращимо цю статтю!
Розкажіть, як ми можемо покращити цю статтю?