Near the church in the village of Danylovo, Khust district, Zakarpattia region, the road turns to the right and leads past a hill with a church. Two kilometers away is the cozy village of Oleksandrivka, Khust district, Zakarpattia region, with a population of 2,200. The main decoration of the village is the church of St. Paraskeva, which stands on a hill. It was built in 1753, although there is a version that the lower part of the temple was built in the 15th century. The harmonious forms of the shrine are a man-made continuation of the low mountains in the middle of which Oleksandrivka is located.