Near the Reformed Church in Tyachiv, a bronze bust of the artist Shimon Holloshi, who lived in the city since 1914, was installed. The spire of the Greek Catholic church, which was built in 1852-1889 in honor of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, can also be seen nearby. It is located near the bus station. In 1948, after the Soviet authorities banned the Greek Catholic Church, the church was handed over to the Orthodox community. Today, Greek Catholic services are held there again. For a long time, Orthodox and Greek-Catholics held services in the church alternately, until in 2008-2009 the church was finally transferred to Greek-Catholics.