In the village of Shalanky, a stone Reformed church (XIV century) fortified with buttresses has been preserved. At first it was a Catholic church. According to the first mention of Shalanok in the papal tax register for 1332, the village church was dedicated to All Saints. In the 1540s, the church was transferred to the Protestant religious community. During religious wars, the temple survived fires in the 16th and 18th centuries. The bell tower was wooden until the 18th century. In 1711, it was in this church that the Hungarian national hero Ferenc II Rákóczi held the last Diet of Kuruts, which is confirmed by an inscription on the choir of the church.