Description and exhibition of the museum in Mykulychyn
In this museum you can get acquainted with:
- authentic Hutsul plates, half-bowls, jugs, mugs, barrels;
- furniture (carved chests, tables, cradles);
- working tools (yoke, cattle bells, baskets, other tools), wheels, loom, spindles, snowshoes;
- musical instruments (trembitas, cymbals);
- woven bags, carpets, embroidered towels and items of Hutsul clothing (embroidered shirts, keptsars, hats, scarves), etc.
All these Hutsul antiquities contain authentic Hutsul symbols and reflect the traditional way of life of these brave freedom-loving people.
In addition to regular excursions, this museum offers excellent cheese-making workshops. Tourists can borrow authentic Hutsul clothes from the museum staff and wear them for photo shoots. The museum has a separate room, which is perfect for holding various celebrations or conferences.
The museum has a shop where you can buy wonderful Hutsul souvenirs.