The museum uses the most advanced technologies of our time. A virtual tour of the meadow is conducted with the help of glasses and supplemented with postcards accompanied by an audio guide.
Having passed into the picturesque courtyard, visitors admire the exuberance of the bush that has grown, enjoy the smells of flowers and relax in a cozy gazebo. And a special grill invites lovers of delicious food to a culinary master class.
A skillfully designed photo zone allows tourists to take wonderful photos as a souvenir of their visit to the museum. In addition to them, it is also suggested to purchase sheep farming products displayed in the window, which include brindza, vurda, cheese and other products made only in Transcarpathia.
On the second day, interested travelers have the chance to personally go to the farms thanks to the field “exposition” operating here.
The Museum in the Ukrainian Carpathians attaches the greatest importance to the development of inclusiveness. Its main task is to meet the interests of a large circle of tourists of various ages. Therefore, the topic changes depending on the composition of visitors.
Unfortunately, the small building of the museum does not allow to invite all curious people inside. That is why cart drivers are offered a special tour, held in places accessible to them. Audio accompaniment of the exposition has been developed for the visually impaired.
The museum is interested in cooperation with teachers who are ready to lead various groups and cultural events, organize student educational practice and carry out festive festivities or photo sessions.
Various benefits are provided for visitors:
- for children from shepherd families (confirmed by the words of teachers);
- on the certificates of internally displaced persons;
- according to certificates of children deprived of parental care and orphans;
- on the certificates of persons with disabilities;
- according to the certificates of participants in hostilities.
The museum offers the following types of services:
- Excursions with the use of viar-glasses and leaflets of augmented reality.
- A tour to the highlands, including an introduction to sheep farms.
- Tasting of dishes and products of local farmers.
- A master class that teaches how to cook kuleshi with cheese.
Location of the museum: Rakhiv, str. Shevchenko, 210, 210 a.
Phone: +380 (97) 182-52-49.
It is necessary to agree on the excursion in advance. The number of visitors in the group cannot exceed 10 people.
The duration of the visit is about 2 hours and costs UAH 75. To participate in the tasting lasting 1.5 hours, you need to pay another 150 hryvnias.
Buying bryndza on the spot: UAH 350-450, depending on the quantity of products and its producer.