Mukachevo Town Hall is a three-story administrative building in the city of Mukachevo (Transcarpathian region). It was built at the beginning of the 20th century (1904), in the Neo-Gothic style under the influence of the Hungarian Secession. The town hall is located in the very center of the city, on Miru Square and at the beginning of Pushkin Street.
The Mukachevo town hall creates an impression of solidity and solemnity, as befits the residence of the city administration, which was housed in this building under all powers. The plastic layout, characteristic of the Hungarian Art Nouveau school of the beginning of the 20th century, and the romantic nature of the building as a whole, give the building of the Mukachevo town hall a certain “fairytale” atmosphere.