A rather complicated version of the Boyko-type temple with three tops of two quarters can be seen in the village of Sukhyi, Uzhhorod district, Transcarpathian region. Researchers have two versions of the time of construction of this church: 1679 and 1769. The first option is more plausible, as the church has preserved icons from the seventeenth century. In 1769, the top of the Babynets of the existing church was most likely rebuilt. The temple was built of spruce beams by the craftsmen who built the wooden church in the village of Vyshka. Located a little further away from the houses, on a hillside among the trees, the church seems to attract the eyes of travellers from afar.