The village of Bukivtsevo in the Uzhgorod district of the Transcarpathian region was first mentioned in written sources in 1582. It can be assumed that in the XVII century the village developed very successfully, as even then, on the initiative of the Christian community, a church in the Boyko style, named after St Anna, was built in the village.
The small village of Bukivtsevo is located a few kilometres away from the village of Chornoholova. The road to Bukivtsevo is very beautiful, winding along a stream that flows through a narrow valley between the slopes of the mountains.
The church is located on the right on the hill (GPS: 48.823858, 22.6725385).